Wierd. The new router I go was a Netgear Orbi. It was doing some wierd things, especially with Homey. It was connected and had an IP address but I couldn’t ping it. I got Netgear tech support. They changed a couple of parameters in the WiFi section (set channels off auto → channel 6) and away it went. All devices got reconnected and now it all works again.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| ✨ Homey MCP Server | Megathread | 107 | 6222 | October 8, 2026 | |
| Mcp-homey | 66 | 3329 | May 30, 2026 | |
| [APP][Pro] AI Chat Control - Control your Homey with AI assistants using natural language | 27 | 2565 | September 22, 2026 | |
| Homey-cli skill for Claude Code - drive Homey /build flows from terminal and AI agents | 7 | 547 | July 23, 2026 | |
| How I built a Homey app without an IDE — with Claude Code, Superpowers Skill, and an agentic development loop | 14 | 740 | July 13, 2026 |