Homeydash.com, a Homey dashboard

An update of the OpenWeatherMap app solved this problem :+1:

1 Like

Hi. Really nice dashboard.
Just a question. Has anybody tried to add functionality to make it possible to dim the lights?
Or is that not possible to solve?
Found this: https://www.w3schools.com/howto/howto_js_rangeslider.asp but I don’t have the knowledge to be able to try or implement it…

The dashboard is updated to version 1.0.6

These are the changes

• Added ability to select your own logo
  • Added ability to select your own background image
  • Daily production and production from solar panels update in realtime
  • Changed color presence indication on UniFi devices
  • Added Romanian language

(Pages may be cached, please be patient when the changes aren’t available for you yet)

Just enter the url of the image you want to use and press and hold the preview button image
For the logo, please use a squared image, preferably a .png with transparancy. For the background, please use an image with an aspect ratio close to that of the displaying device.
When an image can’t be loaded the url will turn red and you will not be able to save, please use the delete button image to clear the input field or correct the url.

16 Likes

@Damon
Good it’s working for you now! (btw, there is no tablet theme so in that case it went to the default theme)

@Viorel_Dimitrescu
You’re welcome. The list of things I want to add is quite long, for now I’m focussing on making available what is in Homey trough its default capabilities. Extending it beyond what is available is a bit more long term, being able to control more than just on/off is more short term.

@CorvanderNiet
That’s good news, thanks for informing us.

@JonasW
Thanks, being able to control more than on/off like it is now is on the list.

1 Like

Love the easy homeydash. I would also like to have a live clock. Nice work! Looking forward to see more of it!

Hi,

Are you hosting the dashboard yourself or using the online version? I’ve added a little code to display a clock myself but this is only possible if you run the dashboard yourself for example on a NAS.

2 Likes

I sure would like to have this piece of code… :stuck_out_tongue::+1:

1 Like

Will post it tomorrow😉

1 Like

Added the code to the other topic: homey.ink

So for those who are also interested, you can find the code there because it has little to do with the online version :wink:

2 Likes

Very nice this dashboard. I like that you can display all the information on the tile. Something that i would like to see in the homey app as well

1 Like

The dashboard is updated to version 1.0.7

These are the changes

• Added ability to zoom
  • Added opacity setting for background image
  • Added option to show time

(Pages may be cached, please be patient when the changes aren’t available for you yet)

21 Likes

What have you done to the top to create Your own buttons for lamps and tv channels ?

You can use bootstrap for example

1 Like

Any way we can add devices per room rather than only adding all of the favorites? With 70+ devices it can become a bit of an annoyence pretty fast.

You can create different accounts with there own token so this way it’s possible, I did it this way for 3 rooms and one global dash

2 Likes

Greate work!

it would be nice if you coud ab also some ‘type’ icons to replace the original. Like the capability logo to have a light logo instead the Fibaro device for example.

Homeydash.com on a Nest Hub.
Add the Nest Hub to ur Homey as a Chromecast device and call it whatever u like. After that make a virtual device ( i used the virtual device app from Arjan and added a light with just the on/off capability) and call it “Dashboard” . Then we make a flow with casting a website to ur newly added Nest Hub:

chrome_2019-06-12_17-46-32

chrome_2019-06-12_17-46-10

Then we can say “Turn on the dashboard” and voila!

17 Likes

Can you also control things on the nest hub, or only show the dasboard?

U can control the tiles yes! It has a touch screen so turning lamps on and off and show the temperature on the tiles works like a charm!

O wauw… thanx for your replay… I think i’m gonna buy a nest hub if i can controle everything… I whas thinking to buy een normal tablet for the dashboard app but the nest hub whill be much nicer ik think :slight_smile: