Homey.ink on a tablet/desktop

I have the same question, i can translate the goodmorning parts etc. in de .JS file.

But i only have a problem with the Date below it15

1 Like

Ok just tested with the new version and it seems that the Aqara window/door sensors now color orange when active, so I don’t know if this is also added in the new update? but yesterday this was not working for me, but happy that it works now! thanks @DaneedeKruyff

fullsizeoutput_366

1 Like

Does anyone happend to have a guide on how to use this on a webserver? Preferably cpanel?

Please ‘look further than your nose is long :stuck_out_tongue:’ See beginning of this post.

1 Like

Hmm i dont have this alarm on my dashboard. Installed the latest version

I see the same colour when the door is open. Nice!

Deur_open

Ok created a short manual for installing on a Raspberry Pi maybe this helps?

https://dmertens.stackstorage.com/s/cjJ5vi96tPoKbS9

Kind regards,

Danny

6 Likes

Great development! I installed the version by @DaneedeKruyff on my NAS.
Working nicely on my Mac, using Chrome:

What I do notice is that on my Android phone, using Chrome, I get more 'favorite devices"…thermostats. Why do these not show up on my Mac?

Great dashboard. One thing i miss is the solar panel power.
Keep up the good work!!

@Eternity Check the url on your Mac or press CMD-R because that screenshot doesn’t look like my version.

@Andre_Prins tiles for devices with alarm_generic, alarm_contact, alarm_motion and alarm_vibration will be orange when such an alarm is active and go back to white when the alarm_xxxx clears.

@Danny_Mertens How would you see on the Mi FLora Sensor a plant needs water? I don’t have such devices so I can’t see what capabilities they have and use.

While testing with @Rocodamelshekima we found out caching can be an issue when using Homey.ink. If you run it with Serve its no problem because I’ve included a config file to prevent this, if you run it on a different webserver, please make sure you prevent caching!

1 Like

Hi @DaneedeKruyff,

Here some screens from the app and Homey app, hope this helps?

Here is the Dutch version. Mind you! I took the latest files from @DaneedeKruyff and translated the date and welcome message to Dutch. The second u update the files from Danee again it will be in English again! Gonna deliberate with Danee to see what’s the best option for a Dutch version.
@Maurits @Sjalabert ^^

2 Likes

iPhone adjustments
(You’ll loose @Rocodamelshekima’s translations to Dutch unfortunately :wink: )

Edit: Actually, its only an additional css file, iphone.css so no translations will be lost if you just copy that file. Also, use theme=iphone in the url.

1 Like

Untill we find a proper solution i will try to keep the files up to date as much as i can.

Well, that’s just a matter of size. My XsMax is showing the translations.:wink:

1 Like

Thanks. I only noticed it’s changing to orange when the dashboard was active and I opened the door. When the door is open and I start the dashboard it will not change to orange. Also when it’s orange and I do a refresh of the dasboard it turns back to white. That’s also why I didn’t notice the colour the first time.

1 Like

Strange indeed, because the URL is in the cloud and I use that url on both my Mac and my Android phone. It looks like this: http://192.168.1.21/homey-ink/app/index.html?token=XXXXX&theme=web

To make sure I used the correct URL, I opened the page on my phone (showing the thermostats), copied the URL and emailed it to my Mac. Clicking on that URL opens the Homey-ink page, but no thermostats!

FIXED!
I manually cleared the cache, it is working now!

works this only with v2?

OK maybe thats also the reason that it was not visible for me, nice find!

Thanks!

That will be correct!

oke tnx then i must upgrade

1 Like