Homey.ink on a tablet/desktop

this is the choice in Homey Dash, (so not Homey.ink) you’r sure you don’t want

have look at GitHub - daneedk/homeydash.com: Dashboard for your Homey

Thank you @ Jpe4619,
The last deposit git is the one I was looking for!
:wink:
This is great!

1 Like

Regarding the “Online version” of Homey Dashboard.

Can you some how change the refresh rate of the values, like temperatures and status of the icons (on/off) etc. Or some settings in chrome or what not, so it updates when the screen turns on?

most important is the temp’s, every time ill check the tablet i need to click the refresh button (Homey logo) to get the remp readings up-to-date.

reagards

@Westerlind.r Homeydash.com, a Homey dashboard
you better place your question where it belongs.

Dear Rocodamelshe

I want use homey dash on windows tablet.
I want use it on personal sever.
Do you have a suggestion for a small server who is working on windows?
Thank you

Hi just use a raspberry pi where you install the local Homey.ink version from @DaneedeKruyff on and then you can use all your devices with this

Thanks for the answer

But I don’t want to have many materials!.
Homey box- tablet - raspberry

I am sure some people can give me a some server on windows.

Then the best thing to do is use Homeydash dot com. No materials needed and free of charge. Adjustable to ur own needs. What else do u want?

1 Like

Ok noted can you juste tel me what kind of server I need… Linux., php, jsin etc cc to run it

As @Rocodamelshekima said, “No materials needed”
So you don’t need any server. The answer is in the link. :grinning:

You do need server if you want to stay in standard format… I want to have the possibility to change the css so I need a server

Then any server will do, a NAS, PC, Mac, Raspberry Pi.

Yes, i even run it on my android phone with httpserver by apache from appstore

1 Like

Today I updated my version of homey.ink to the latest master version (1.1.0.1) of @DaneedeKruyff / homeydash. If you use my version, please let me know, I like to hear that. NOTE: This is not the beta version of homeydash

you can find my version at https://github.com/Homeycornelisse/homey.ink
see also the link at the beginning of this topic

5 Likes

That is not HomeyInk, I think you are looking for the HomeyDash thread.

no, this is exactly the topic I was looking for. but homeydash is also partly homey.ink based on that, so I think it should belong here.

Looking great! Is this only possible to run local? Or also as a Web version. I’m now using the ipad theme. How to use this one as a theme?

My version can only be run locally. If you want to choose a theme you can change the link
(theme = ipad & lang = nl & token =) or you can tap on the three lines in the top right corner then you get the settings page just like with homeydash where you can also choose a theme

So no need for internet in your version?
And what settings can you change in the settings menu? (background pic/opacity etc)

You can run my homey.ink/Homeydash version locally on your own server or raspberry pi, but with the homeydash capabilities. in the image below you see the settings page

2 Likes