Homey.ink on a tablet/desktop

Me too.
Daneedekruyff and Rocodamelshe got some beers.
Awsome work. Love it <3

2 Likes

Replaced the old one for this one, there may be some caching involved so changes may take some time to be seen.

Thanks for the donation! Much appreciated!

Hi,

Thanks for clarifying. Totally understand! Again, awesome work!

/jokke

Happy with the results now. Also added actual power value for the plugs.

3 Likes

:thinking:
hd

2 Likes

Is it possible to get a Swedish translation of the dashboard?

Yes, use &lang=sv in the url

Thanks! Iā€™ve tried both sw and se :grin:
IMAG0012
Is it possible to get a dashboard that fits better on a screen like this. Itā€™s a computer screen powered by a raspberry pi.

2 Likes

50155593_1796251527151271_1376188821074345984_n

3 Likes

Mooi dashboard! Je hebt temperatuursensoren in je vriezer en koelkast? Welke zijn dat? En liggen die dan echt in je laden oid?

theme=ipad maybe?

Thanks. It took some effort, but with the code and help from @Ruud, @Rocodamelshekima en @DaneedeKruyff i finally managed it.

And yep, in both freezers and fridges i have the round (non aqara) Xiaomi temperature/humidity sensors (WSDCGQ01LM). Even from the shed (over 10 meters with HR glass and walls in between) they work excellent.
It took a bit of puzzling to find a good spot for them. I managed to stick them to the side, under a plateau and on the outside of a drawer with three of them. But the freezer in the shed is so tight that i had to lay in in one of the drawers.

I have tried that. That makes the top bar even more large. The problem i have is that the info gets on top of each other and it doesnā€™t help to zoom out the browser

If you dare, you could play with the font size and icons size in the code. That shouldnā€™t be too difficult.
Most or all of that code is in the web.css and the homey.ink.color.css files.

I like youā€™re dashboard PetervdK. Is it possible that you can share this with me or us.

I never actually used the web or ipad theme in a portrait orientation, the iphone theme is portrait orientated by design, can your try that one?

1 Like

Sure. Here you can download the zip file.
Itā€™s a complete copy so you can adjust everything to your own needs.

Next thing i will try to establish is to display the last time the device has reported when you click on a device tile. I am able to extract the date and time already. But since my code is based on an early version without tile clicking capability, i have to cut/paste/adjust the new code from @DaneedeKruyff to establish thatā€¦ Gonna take some time i am afraidā€¦ :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thank i will try the zip!

in app/themes/ you can change font size in the theme you are using

If you are using theme=web then you can change the values in web.css:

#text-large {
font-size: 6vh;
margin-top: 1vh;
font-weight: 250;
}
#text-large:after {
font-weight: 300;
width: 10vw;
margin: 2vh auto;
}
#text-small {
font-size: 3vh;
font-weight: 250;
}

As for the date description itā€™s also a translation issue. Right now it says ā€œden 21a majā€ but the correct way would be just ā€œ21 majā€. Didnā€™t purpose that change to @DaneedeKruyff though since I thought itā€™s a minor issueā€¦