Homey.ink on a tablet/desktop

Yes, it would be possible to display the value on a tile in Homey Ink but since it’s a custom variable it will also require custom code to do this. I understand the need for this but I want to somehow try to make this as generic as possible so a solution for one will also work for others.

6 Likes

You are absolutely right!

1 Like

I got temperature, humidity and lux presented in one “device tile”.
I also have power in W and kWh presented on “device tile”
But as it works onw its only displaying the latest sensor in the script, lux for me right now.
I would like it to toggle either for X seconds or by pressing the “device tile”

It seem like most of the devices has common Capabilities like:
measure_temperature
measure_humidity
measure_luminance
alarm_battery

I am no developer but I think adding “my code” for those sensors and just making them toggle could be a very good solution for most users.

3 Likes

Keep up the good work. I really like the kWh information in the tile.

Out of nowhere it’s working again. Might it be something outside our environment that caused this? I didn’t download anything new today.

Added multi language support, add &lang=en or &lang=nl to the url.

Example:
http://localhost:5000/?theme=web&lang=en&token=

If you want to add another language, copy any of the files here https://github.com/daneedk/homey.ink/tree/master/app/locales to start with. translate the texts and save it as [countrycode].json

When &lang= is omitted or invalid English will be used.

6 Likes

To display all values at the same time, i believe you have to adjust the code so every value gets it’s own line space in the tile. Just copying the device capability code for every capability will probably indeed show all values but all in the same space and thus shows the last pushed value.
But since i’m no expert, this is just an assumption after logical thinking…

But it seems you have managed to do this with the P1 tile, so can you share that code (plzplzplzplz)?

Did you get a new notification? I think the error is there when there are no notifications.

Its also working for me Again, also no updates done, but yes I have new notifications.
After clearing the notifications again same issue, so yes is only when you have no notifications, to be honest not really an issue then, I even should consider to not show the icon if its not relevant?

I definitely had notifications. Just to make sure I created new notification this morning (leaving / coming home) but that didn’t fix it. I think the code is checking notifications older than 24 hours only. Do you not have notifications older than 1 day, it doesn’t pop up and you see the error. Is this possible?

No, it loads all notifications, sorts them and then displays the 8 most recent, doesn’t care about the age.
Who’s version are you using?
Did you download the latest version? The code now checks if there are notifications and display a message if there are none, the error shouldn’t occur anymore.

1 Like

I’m using your version, but tried Ruud’s version as well. Same thing. I downloaded your version this morning again to make sure. Check this screenshot I just created I had notifications this morning. The error said something with the CreateDate. I’ll download your latest version in a minute and test again. Thanks!

Works for me, thanks for the NL version, is it also possible to translate the date?

Also in the notification window we have some English left in the NL version

Thanks!

Yes, the date is on the todo list, the ‘There are no notifications’ is one I missed, will add it.

Edit: is added.

1 Like

:+1:

New version, no notifications in my list

1 Like

Same here. I cleared my notifications, tried the old one, nothing happened like this morning. Downloaded the latest version and get the same screen you have.

Staat er iets in de console?

1 Like

I tried something, can you download the latest and try again?

2 Likes