Homey (cloud / bridge version), a selection of available apps (WIKI)

It started with Switchbot as Athom wanted them on board. To start with it didn’t look like they were going to commit so it was lined up for me to publish that and I signed up to be a verified developer. Since then they have created an account for the app to be published but I will still be the developer.

At the same time I have worked very closely with LinkTap to produce that app and they have been extremely helpful in modifying their API to provide the required user experience. I had to sign an NDA with them so I can’t discuss that in any more detail.

I have also been committed to Homey and support for my apps for several years and gave assurances that I will continue with that.

The LinkTap app had to go through extensive testing by Athom and I had to arrange for them to get a valve and bridge from LinkTap to do that.

So as it passed all the requirements and had the backing of LinkTap it was accepted.

It was certainly much harder to get that published on the cloud.

8 Likes

Thanks Adrian, it all makes sense. I hope you’ll get rewarded by the companies and don’t have to pay Athom the €100 annually fee :wink:.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Available as test version for Cloud without Bridge:

1 Like

Updated OP with several apps from Athoms Beta status page:

2 Likes

It’s getting better… Slowly :wink:

I’m trying to get something to work. Installed the homey app on my phone, trying to add apps
Both by searching for apps from Homey and using already installed apps.
Chromecast, Phillips TV, Phillips huey all that’s supposed to be compatible.
Anything I have missed?

Official beta status page was just updated!
https://homey.app/en-us/wiki/homey-beta-status/

Where did you hear / read f.i. Chromecast is supposed to be compatible?
Phillips TV (IR) and Phillips hue are (partially) compatible.
Mill is not because WiFi devices are not supported at all.

Tibber new was added.

A complete new app so it seems:
v1.0.4 test (com.tado2): homey.app/a/com.tado2/test

Edit Removed from app store:
Original app (Pro only) v3.0.13 test (com.tado): homey.app/a/com.tado/test

Over apparaten met Spotify Connect:
Ik had het nog niet ontdekt, maar je kunt met de Spotify app op Homey Cloud prima een Marantz receiver aansturen. Hij springt vanzelf op HEOS/Spotify input en alles werkt.
Zelfs volume instellen :wink:

Also New today

Hello, I would like to know if you are planning data to a homey Bridge application like Xiaomi or Tplink or Better Logic and similar interesting applications I would like to support at least chromcast thanks .

Please use the Search,
As said many times on the community:

• Athom does not communicate timelines,
  • Xiaomi and TP-Link are already in this list

As said in other Topics, Better logic probably will never validate for Homey, only for Homey Pro

Therefor your post is Closed and moved here.

@Peter_Kawa Mill has an API, so it should be fully possible to create a Mill app for homey cloud. Mill can be controlled by Tibber over the “cloud” API…

Good to hear. There’s two things tho

1. Request this @ developer Glenn, maybe he’s interested
  2. Pay Athom €100,- each year for the right to publish a Homey Cloud app

So, with the Homey Cloud Tibber app, you can control Mill? Problem solved?
I don’t follow you here…

New Today:

New Today:

I need a app list. Many apps doesn’t work with Homey Bridge.
Is there also a roadmap of the homey bridge, because I would like to know which apps working in the future.

Thanks

Ronald

Start reading this thread from top to bottom…