Homey 2.0.0 Experimental discussion [EN]

Is it possible to hide the timeline view?
I mean - on the starting screen it is not necessary to see that but devices or groups (lights, temps, windows etc) would be.
So why is „timeline“ taking 60% of the screen??? How to deactivate that?

1 Like

I find your contributions very… contributing…

Amazing.

3 Likes

:joy: he’s not always nagging :wink:

I already filed a bugreport for this, the more people do that the more Athom understands this :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awh… Thank you

This is true…

Just have bug bear right now about the way something was handled and then I got flamed in the forums for having an opinion…

Anyways… Onwards and upwards…

Congrats to @athom for achieving 2.0…
Looking forward, eagerly to 2.1

4 Likes

Would be awesome if you could help! Maybe this can give you a start?

If I read correctly the dev has a newborn so obviously he got other priorities right now :slight_smile:

But IMHO that is something Athom needs to tackle asap. Life gets in the way and people have to stop supporting apps but if you build your business model on the community providing the apps for your device, well you need to have a good contingency plan or it will fail.

2 Likes

Hi, does anyone know where to find a structured list of supported apps and devices (+known issues?) in Homey V2?

For apps see Homey 2.0.0 Community App Compatibility List

Well I guess this is as far as I get as a non dev

I know this Forum but I mean a structured list. Something I would expect from Athom but maybe someone on this forum made it? Something like this:

Appname Compatible Version Known issues/remarks
Fibaro Yes Beta x.12 x not wokiing
App for fun No 0.14 Developer working on it

You have to unzip the downloaded zip file into a new directory, then from this new directory, you start what did above.

It is unzipped and checking for the error message it comes back to some kind of validation problem

Did the unzip not create a new directory? go into that directory and start from there.

1 Like

Ah sorry yeah that was in the beginning my mistake. I unzipped it again and it ran through until it came to the validation part. There it failed

You have to do changes at least in the app.json that It will work.

In the defaultConfiguration block there have to be number for the ids (parameter number)
you can find that numbers in the driver.js file (index)

Thanks for this! it works again :slight_smile:

First sorry for my english. I updated today 2.0.0 and now dont work the audio jack output, can anybody test please. Thanks

works for me. Did you set your volume?

Yes. With the old firmware i have no problems and now dont work.