Homey 2.0.0 Experimental discussion [EN]

#I’m blind

Me too! I bought Homey for the advertised LightwaveRF support. Disappointed the heating was never implemented as I bought 13 trv’s a thermostat and a boiler switch none of which I can automate with Homey.

? That’s not related to 2.0.0 experimental, is it? Or do these work on 1.5.x? Did you send an email to support and did you look whether the devices are supported?

Believe it is an issue for this thread as the Lightwave RF sockets work on 1.5.
Just need to know they work on 2.0 before i bite the bullet.

1 Like

Then best try this topic. This topic is about ur findings with 2.0, not what is missing.

In case of really bad new flow editor one app was making me happy - Group because I was able adding one device in flow instead of ten. But currently it doesn’t work because of the Homey bug … The life becomes so complicated now.

@Alik_Tabunov we have been told that it will now be fixed in the next release candidate - fingers crossed.

Dear developers, please try to add dimmable light to flow and set 50% as a desired action. I just had a fun game trying to watch number under my finger. Interface should allow to move finger down in such case like it is working in the apple movie player for example. But here the whole page is starting to scroll.

How do you mean?
dim50

I am unable to set the temperature in Logic to minus degrees
“If temperature is less -2 then …” since there is no possibility to set minus. Is this a bug or Am I doing something wrong?

I believe this is a known issue.

2 Likes

This is an issue for iPhone-users indeed, the numeric keyboard of an iPhone doesn’t support a minus-sign apparantly (I use Android, so wouldn’t know). You can type “-2” it in a texteditor, select the “-2” and use copy-paste as a workaround…

1 Like

on Android it is possible. but then i have to double tap the point…maybe you can try that

1 Like

So i am really curious how this is fixed in the future.

By Athom stating that nobody ever needs to use negative numbers, probably :joy:

5 Likes

Yes exactly. I did itbut it was really hard to do.

Guess in this case it’s more :green_apple: thinking no-one needs negative numbers… I suggested to Athom to use two dots and convert that to a dash internally. Or is that not possible on an :green_apple: :iphone: ?

No, it’s definitely because Athom uses the pattern [0-9]* (or \d*) in the <input> element, which doesn’t allow hyphens.

You can also trigger a more complete numeric keyboard on iOS:

Looks like an overkill for a number-field? Actually, can’t imagine :green_apple: doesn’t have a keyboard for numbers which may also be negative?