Heimdall - Let Homey watch over your home

Inside the house, first open frontdoor, 40 sec timer Heimdall starts and present tag within the 40 seconds. After that advance flows for different people.

Its even possible to have multiple tags per person or group.

Thats why i don’t like the basic pinpad, thats only on or off.

1 Like

I have it inside my house with a delay on the front door. It has a Fibaro chip inside, so I added it with the Fibaro app.It’s a Fibaro Smart Implant.

1 Like

Hey, I have a cat that sometimes triggers the motion sensors. So all my motion sensors are active in the armed mode while my door sensors are also active in the partially armed mode. What I would like to do is the following flow(s): when the cat entery my home and if heimdall is armed, I want to set the mode to partially armed. If the cat has left and the mode is partially armed I want to set it to armed.

Could you please add a trigger card to change the mode?

Sorry I found it, its on the device (unlike other actions)

This might have been asked before but I can’t find the answer… is there a way to get a push notification telling me wich sensor is active when arming?
I get a notification saying “a sensor is still active”, but I want to know what sensor that is exactly.

Yeah, it’s been asked and answered before in this topic, but can’t find it either :wink:

Just make a flow like this:

It will result in this:

(Obviously change the action card to the one of your liking for sending a push notification, the crucial thing is to use the Warning tag.)

Hi Danee, great job. I am missing Heimdall devices for different arming statuses. Each device for Armed and Partially armed status. ON/OFF the device would arm/disarm them. This swiping between Armed/Disarmed/Partially Armed after long press is not really what I prefer. Maybe someone else too. Also the bright white tile will give brief look on active arming, grey tile indicate disarmed. Many thanks for suggestions. Daniel

1 Like

Use virtual button for this and flow to change arming state based on button and vice versa.

Is it also possible to greyout the button when alarm is off?

When you use a Virtual Device and configure it so On sets a (Partialy) Armed Surveillance Mode and Off Disarmed it will show white when in an Armed mode and greyed out when Disarmed.

Hi, Try to setup Heimdall as an alarm but i can’t find any devices…

I guess i need to see my Sensors in here? Heimdall v2.0.40
New Homy 4.2.0

Heimdall can only see devices that are properly initiated in Homey and are the correct type (motion-, contact- and vibrationsensors)
I guess you are the same persion that send in a crash report this morning with the text No devices seen, if so, the only devices available to Heimdall was the Surveillance Mode Switch on 27-05-2020 at 10:44 and on the same day around 19:20 the Alarm Button was found.

What other devices did you add to your Homey which you expected to use with Heimdall? (Brand/Type/Protocol)

hx Danee for taking the time to reply… and yes i created a report, just in case i needed it.

Im new to this and got my Homey yesterday. (Switched from Domoticz)

I add several ZWave devices like my Sirene, Motion sensors (3 different ones) and i know they where found as a simple zwave device. They work in Homey only Heimdall should see them too i guess.

And with devices i mean my sensors, powerswitches (And maybe my Rollershutter 3).
The Alarm Button and Mode Switch are just fine. They are there.

I have the following moving Sensors

2times factoryID 316 & Product ID 80 (Type 2) (those are Philiotech)
1time factoryID 305 & ProductID 517 (type 8194) (not sure what brand it is)

Not sure if my sirene should be in there but its

FactoryID 134 & ProductID 80 (Type 4) (Aotec)

Checked advanced settings per Sensor to see if i need/can change something like a parameter…

That’s most likely the cause why they can’t be seen by Heimdall. When you add a device to Homey for which there is no driver it’s added as a Generic On/Off device and the device is not presented to Heimdall as a motion- or contact sensor.

In Homey every device that’s added needs to have a specific driver to be fully functional and these drivers are installed by the apps for specific brands. Did you see there is a Philio app in the app store? It could be your device is supported in this app.

No worries however if there is no specific app for your devices, you will still be able to use them with Heimdall by creating a Virtual Device and setting the state of that device based on the state of your Physical Device.

See Heimdall - Let Homey watch over your home - #8 by DaneedeKruyff on how to use a Virtual Device.

I tought that this could be the case, thats why i mention it. I installed Philio App and Neocam to add both my Eye Sensors. They look the same but are slighty different and now they are installed with the correct driver. I can see the Status and Settings for both now. Thanks for pointing me to the right direction.

(If you need an App for every Different Sensor then 20Apps is not much on your Homey, so best to stick to 1 brand for all off your sensors).

Cheers

After the motion sensor is triggerd, i sound the sirene with a flow and turn the sirene off after 1minute… so far so good…

But does it re-arm itself? (To test without sirene i use Send a message to my phone, or and use a LightSwitch)

I noticed it will only goes off once… and it should auto re-arm after it was triggerd once…

When the Alarm State is activated the Surveillance Mode will not change, so it will stay in the previously selected state.
When you sound the Sirene and turn it off again after 1 minute, what do you do with the Alarm State?
The Alarm State will remain activated until you either deactivate it or set the Surveillance Mode to Disarmed.

I didn’t do anything at first…if i add extra cards (Expand the flow) to disable Survuliance mode once and then armed it again… it wil go off again… so i have to disarm it once. Don’t know if this is normal behavior and needed or not. Otherwise it goes off just Once and it won’t go off again dispite the alarmstate did not changed. so i disabled it and re enable it within the flow when de alarm was triggerd.

Well, you don’t have to change the Surveillance Mode (disarm) and change it again to a (Partially) Armed state, you can just Deactivate the Alarm State.

When the Alarm State is active is has to be deactivated before it can be activated again, if you just stop your sirene Heimdall doesn’t know about this so you’d have to let it know to deactivate the Alarm State.
Using the Deactivate Alarm flow card will do so, but als changing the Surveillance Mode to Disarmed it’s up to you to choose the method you like.

Is there a possibility to activate the spoken countdown only for the “Armed” mode and not for the „Partially Armed“ mode?
Unfortunately I have not found a possibility.