Forcing logout

I have a couple of questions related to the same thing. Over the course of time, we have noticed some weird behavior. I have a PIR sensor which is triggering in the middle of the night and yesterday evening the vacuum even started. I traced that back to a flow which has a manual trigger. So how on earth does a manual trigger get triggered in the middle of the night.

Searching for more information, I noticed there doesn’t seem to be any activity log for flows like there is for devices?

Also, I wanted to make sure that there’s no credentials floating around somewhere. I was looking for a “sign out everywhere” option. It’s very far fetched, but I just want to rule out everything I can. Is there any way to invalidate existing logins for all users of our homey?

You can use Simple Sys Log to log actions and stuff in flows. But info like, who started it etc, are not available im afraid.

You might have a look at the audit app too

That’s a pity. Would be nice to have an ‘activation log’ like there is with devices, keeping track of the flow triggers and trigger source. That would make tracing things a lot easier. Thanks!

AFAIK changing your password automatically revokes all sessions. Note that you’ll also have to re-setup integrations like Google or Alexa when changing your password.

Ah that’s useful info, thanks for that!

Coming back to this. I ended up logging everything out, somewhat ensuring that there are no weird actors in play. Still not 100% sure though.

Last night, same thing occurred again. Vacuum started and other things activated in the middle of the night, 5 minutes past 04:00. I have little clue where to look. One thing that strikes me is that all things started seem to be coming from flows which have a manual start action. Not sure if related, but those flows I have a on a dashboard which runs on an Android tablet mounted on the wall of the living room. I’m using Fully to ensure homey is displayed. Not all flows on the dashboard have been triggered though, only a couple, but all at pretty much the exact same moment.

Assuming there’s no one sleep walking at 4 AM (maybe I’ll have to start ruling that out as wel…) something seems to be causing these things to activate on their own.

Anyone any ideas on what could be causing this very weird behavior?

What do you use as manual start action?
If it’s the “this flow is started card”, it is possible it gets started by an other flow you forgot about.
This is one of many reasons why I use log cards:

Makes life so much easier.

The great Audit app unfortunately doesn’t show which flows were started

Yeah I’m adding those into all my flows now. For at least one of these I’m quite sure there is no other flow starting this one. There’s no way to double check that I think? Flow dependencies or something like that?

What Android tablet (brand, model)?

Also, what do you see when you check the device log? Is there any information on what triggered it?