Eurotronic Spirit changes Comfort setting to 8 degrees

Dear all. Not sure if there are still Eurotronic Spirit radiator thermostat users here but who knows!

I have transferred my 6 Spirits from Homeseer (where they worked fine) to Homey and by and large they seem to work well, although the heating season is still to start.
(And of course, when building a new Z-wave network, which I am, I am aware of some potential problems with them being reachable.)

I noticed that some of them, in Comfort mode, suddenly appear to have changed the set temperature (for now set to 17 degrees) by themselves to 8 degrees. (The lowest setting.)

There is no flow doing any temperature changes to any of the Spirits (yet), there are flows changing from Eco to Comfort and back but that hasn’t caused any of these changes as far as I have noticed. The setting to 8 degrees doesn’t happen with all of them, just a few, usually overnight.

I do get notifications sometimes when a flow changes the Mode… saying that it couldn’t change the mode to ‘economy’… but then when I check the Spirit setting, it has in fact changed it to ‘economy’ anyway. And the set temperature wasn’t changed. (So I assume there maybe something too finicky with the App when there is a delay in feedback or something like that.) I haven’t found a relation between these notifications and the 8 degree issue.

Has anyone a similar experience and perhaps an idea why this is happening?

Thanks!! Greetings, Eric