[APP][Pro] Ecovacs - Deebot

How’s it going with getting the pro? :blush:

Would be great if there was a flow that could turn on the light when entering an area. Aivi isn’t good at avoiding obstacles when it’s dark. So for example, deebot entered bedroom, turn lights to 100%.
Then when deebot left area. Turn off lights

Great idee! But turning thee lights to 100 in the bedroom is even worse than auto emptying at night :rofl:

The pro isn’t yet an option for me. Cause money and WAF.

1 Like

The pro question was for the creator. And the flow for lights on off was a suggestion to the creator. My deebot is only on when we leave the house. So no issues with the auto emptying. Also all lights are off when we leave.

Last person left house, turn on deebot. No complaints of noise :grin:

What is the app called. I can’t find it

1 Like

Thanx :slight_smile:

The language select upon login is a feature I’m implementing soon - expect a new (test) release in the coming weeks.

1 Like

Good idea ; I’ve noticed the same behaviour and have had to refresh authentication every few days (even though the refresh token should still have been valid).

I’ll see about having it refresh auth every 24 hours or so.

An empty action is something I needed myself as well, and is definitely on my to do list.
Should be implemented before the app goes live somewhere in the coming weeks.

I’ll implement the action first, changing settings (like auto empty on/off) is on the roadmap as well.

2 Likes

Aurovik,

First of all. Really looking forward to the app. I hope to ditch the Ecovacs app and just integrate all my cleaning into Homey. The room selection feature will be awesome!

Just to let you know: I do not experience the need to refresh for some reason. I do have a few flows that get triggered when the robot docks and starts cleaning and so on. Maybe that helps. But I am really being unscientific in my analysis here.

I understood that the official application is not ready yet but I could read that some members/persons are talking about a beta version. How can I install ?
Any plan for the official version ?

It is in the 5th reply above yours …

You are right. Escaped from my eyes when I read everything. Thank you.

1 Like

Great job with the app!
Fore some reason I can’t find either my 950 or the T8 inside the app. What am I doing wrong here?

I have the same problem with my N8+ Pro

Ecovacs App v0.7.0 crashes since updating to Homey version 7.1.6

The app doesn’t work anymore

I needed to restart the app manually (in settings), after that it still works over here.

1 Like

Here too crashes. After app restart it works again.
Homey v7.2.0-rc1
App v0.7.0
Deebot Slim2
Diag report code d7fcab08-9611-4d68-8a08-03997ba32777

No hurries.
Cheers