Considering Vera Migration

Yeh had noticed a few ppl were using an Android emulator, which would at least make copy/paste style operations easier etc.

@Jamie the GitHub link I assume is to a community project for a web based flow creator? Any screenshots of what that will look like?

The idea of a community based web console is definitely better than none at all but my major reason for looking to move from Vera was that the core components (logic, major device support etc) really needs to be supported in house. It’s one thing to have plugins for certain elements but half the issues with Vera are related to plugins that don’t work or aren’t updated and then some other community member than has to attempt to decipher the plugin and rework it etc.

What do ppl make of this thread;

Sounds like very similar situation to myself, in fact even sounds like he uses the same main vendor I do, the thing that swung me towards Homey was the consistent decent reviews as well as a solid GUI logic engine meaning I would be more likely to automate processes due to it taking less time. This sounds very much like he was struggling with compatibility and reliability issues?