Connecting Geeni wifi devices (App request)

Hello all.
I am relatively new to Homey. I have been eagerly waiting for it to come to North America and got one as soon as it released here. I have Homey Pro subscription as well.

I have a number of pre-existing wifi enabled smart plugs from the “Geeni” brand, which is readily available in Canada. My problem is that I am not able to find a support app to integrate into Homey. Is there one available, or a substitute that will work with Geeni?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the community,

Homey Pro has no Subscription (except for cloud Backup)

Do you have Homey (With a Subscription)
or do You have Homey Pro (without Subscription)

I guess Geeni device are not yet supported, Please ask Geeni Support to develop support for Homey

or post your request in the following post providing as much possible info as described in the template, that’s what it is for and you will probably have a better chance to find a programmer.

Thanks for your response. And appologies if my use of technical language is off. I have the homey hub and network bridge as hardware in my home. I have a Homey Pro account (web log-in). And yes a subscription for backup.

I have reached out to Geeni as well - and will follow that on. I will also try to post to the Community App request post…

I am relatively new to Homey as it has only just been released to the North American market. I have been waiting some time for this event!.

I currently have a number of legacy Geeni WiFi smart plugs (indoor and outdoor) in my home. Geeni is a widely available brand in Canada.

I would dearly like to be able to use these in the Homey environment. Currently there is no app. I have reached out to Geeni to ask about integration for Homey. Nothing useful back yet…

Is there anyone out there with knowledge or desire/ability to create an App. I am not knowledgeable on this front but know there will be a substantial North American user base who would be held back otherwise.

As this is actually the same request as your other post, moved/merged and closed.

As said before:

post your request in the following post providing as much possible info as described in the template, that’s what it is for and you will probably have a better chance to find a programmer:

I thought I had posted it there. Clearly I am not competent.