Cant see the logic in the Homey pricing

Oooh, there are more ways to achive that:

Here you go… have fun :smiling_face_with_horns::joy::wink:

Ah, i see you also have the Syslog widget.
@Olivier67 asked me if we could integrate it into the syslog app, and i sure want to. Unfortunately he is to busy atm to send the sourcecode, but hopefully we can integrate it soon, and users can save memory by having one less app :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I already have and use 4 of them :rofl:

How do you get that, I can’t find it in the app store? That’s an app I would like.

That would be great indeed!

@Drako74 The app is still in test. You can find it over here: SysLog Dashboard Widget | Homey.

The related forum topic: [APP] [Test] SysLog Dashboard Widget - a Homey Dashboard widget for Simple Sys Log.

Yeah no worries; its either that, or ill create my own widget :wink:
I mean, i like his widget very much. But personally i dont want more separate apps just for a widget (im always worried about my memeory usage).
Plus, because of BLL, Chronograph and Device Capabilities (and Syslog) im already busy building a template sourcecode for building widgets that all share basic logic and layouts.

And my health is getting much better and recently i have been having more time for Homey apps again. Its just, I’ve got a very loooong list of to-do’s, improvements to make etc, a few other apps im “helping”/cooperating/improving/adding to :sweat_smile:

So: its all coming Soon ™ :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:

This is absolutely stupendously good news to hear :raised_fist: Nice one dude!

You’re in a positive vibe! :grinning_face:

Take your time and your personal health comes first of course.

I shall just hope my Homey Pro doesn’t implode under the weight of more apps :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi @SunBeech

I hope this appeases your concern over my broken flows… 24hrs of being disabled and now I’m not blocked. Hopefully turning off the Device Watchdog polling will stop that happening :grin:

‘Cos no one likes broken Flows :saluting_face: