[APP][Pro] Tuya Zigbee App

Hi all.
To be honnest I was expecting quite some interest in the Github repository for this app with issues/requests for devices and ppl interested in testing early versions of the app, and perhaps also some pull requests… :smiley:

Well, none have so far… so I will start adding early test code for some devices in the test app and hope to get help testing them this way.

Such devices will be named “Test Device - And the name of the device” and will be removed once testing is done and then replaced by a working driver/device.

First versions of a test device will likely not work at all, it will contain a code that catches what the device does and then any testers are expected to send me crash logs that will contain the information I need to complete the drivers.

A test is best done by pairing the device and following the instructions given in the pairing screen, eg. test XYZ and send a crash report, then remove the device again.

So, again… a heads up… if you see “Test Device - XYZ” in upcoming versions of the test app, remember they are just that… :smiley:

4 Likes