[APP][Pro] Worx Landroid, Kress, LandXcape, Ferrex RoboMower integration, OpenMower added

Hi Martin,

do you get the same? Seems it’s not connected for last two days…

2022-09-28 12:16:47 [Driver:landroid] [Device:d9f3c1a4-0f43-4b24-b897-9e5ee97233f4] updateMower() 2021302672060014447B
2022-09-28 12:16:37 [Driver:landroid] Authentication failed, invalid credentials Error: Server responded with a 404, Not Found at IncomingMessage. (/drivers/WorxRP2Https.js:196:37) at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:538:35) at endReadableNT (node:internal/streams/readable:1345:12) at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21)
ERROR: Could not Connect to Worx Server: Error: Server responded with a 404, Not Found
2022-09-28 12:16:37 [Driver:landroid] [Device:d9f3c1a4-0f43-4b24-b897-9e5ee97233f4] Device ready: Worx Landroid - 2021302672060014447B
2022-09-28 12:16:37 [Driver:landroid] [Device:d9f3c1a4-0f43-4b24-b897-9e5ee97233f4] Init device Worx Landroid
DEBUG: Connect to worx…
INFO: worx is selected

Btw mower appears online/turned off, it’s a pity it doesn’t report state unreachable or similar in case of such errors. Yesterday I got some flows errors due to this and I was wondering why :slight_smile:

yes seeing the same

1 Like

Seems that login procedure has changed, seeing a lot of message traffic on IObroker on the same subject

1 Like

Worx Robomowers | Homey test with new login/auth protocol for worx cloud brands

1 Like

Seems to be working again, thank you for such a quick fix ! :wink:

There might be some more issues coming. The IOBroker team are still at it. Fortunately my use is a bit simpler. But the change they created was significant. The retrofit was luckily not that complex

1 Like

its working with the new update

As said it was a quick fix, still expecting issues

Hello everyone,

Just tried to see if the problem is still there

2022-09-29 23:16:58 [Driver:landroid] onInit() { debug: false, username: i erased it, password: 'i erased it }

Does this mean i have a wrong username and pass? If so ,i don t understand because it is the same login as in the app for landroid and that login works. The problem i gues is not the version of app homey but somthing else, also the previous versions i have never succeeded the installation.

What i have already tried
-delete and new install app homey
-ofcourse reboot homey
-change pass in the landroid app an tried within homey app
-install the experimental version
-and again all above options.

Maybe you guys have more ideas?

Thanks greets,kevin

Kevin, could you go in the Homey Worx app and turn on debug. Then try to login again, after a few minutes copy the log and pm it to me.

There have been a lot of changes made active by the Worx cloud.
Status updates do not work yet, at least not with my setup. Could someone else confirm?

Not sure what do you mean Martin… it seems it’s working for me. btw,seems in the Comm.store you have version 4.0.1 but in the official / test it’s 4.0.0 - and I’m on the official/test 4.0.0.

Can you check if the status of the sensors in the device are being updated in the mobile app? E.g. wifi?

Martin Verbeek

Hmm, seems not, last update 8 hours ago for wifi … but it was updating yesterday for sure. Did the change it just recently?

update it got updated right after I start mowing

Thx for your help, thought it got messed up somewhere.

Martin Verbeek

1 Like

Hi Martin,
not sure but I just realized I had old/not updated data like temperature and voltage - I have performed restart and :

In the app log I see no error - I sent you diag. report - c01e7453-db38-487b-a200-8130b72f0f9b , if it helps anyhow.
Not sure it was just coincident, will keep eye on that.

still having the issue? No issue with my mowers…

Hi, well, last update 6 hours ago…maybe it’s some kind of sleeping mode? I’m not sure however if it wasn’t the case even before…

As far as I understand one of the changes with 3.28 is that worx doesn’t push all device parameter values with a frequency of 10 min anymore.

Source: sorry in german only #133, #140:

But you could use the poll card to force an update of the values.

1 Like

You mean pulling from top to down in the original app?