[APP][Pro] Worx Landroid, Kress, LandXcape, Ferrex RoboMower integration, OpenMower added

i have lifted the safeguard. should be able to execute now.

1 Like

i have solved this a bit differently. I now create a “job” internally, it stores the actions the mower undertakes. When i come across a mowing condition i will check the job for existence of start sequence and leaving home. If they do not exist i will add them to the job and trigger the issing statusses.

it is on store now for you to check usability.

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m able to run during party mode, probably after some time since raid detected (not at the beginning but that’s the same with the app) and naturally it doesn’t respond to any command when waiting for manual start, except of Restart. That’s probably safety API measure so it means when Worx get stuck during vacation for example, I would need to call my neighbor :wink: That’s possibly working as designed yet launching searching for wire for example

Btw, can you tell me what is Lock/Unlock for ? I was hoping it might unlock mower without need to re-enter PIN but seems it’s not the case.

The lock function will set an alarm if lifted and taken outside of the perimeter of your lawn. It will only stop beeping if returned within the perimeter and placed on the ground. If stolen, your Landroid will stop operating once outside your Wi-Fi network coverage for three consecutive days. If the Find My Landroid Module is installed it will use the geofence as the perimeter limit.

1 Like

Works fine, THX for the optimization!

DeskApp (=Landroid signals):
HOME->GRAS_CUTTING (=Mowing)

Worx Homey App:
Home->Mowing->Start sequence->Leaving home

What is the implemented reaction now if the Landroid sends the mowing state and it is really mowing (was not Home before, for example stop->start on the lawn)?

When a status of mowing is received and it is not already in the current job, it will look for status leaving home in the current job and if not found trigger flows for this state, the same for start sequence.

When it receives status at home it will init a new job.

Martin, thank you for making your app to the official store, very appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi, I have installed the Worx app, but it can’t find my Landroid (model WR141E). It keeps saying “No new devices found”, when I try to add a device?

Did you configure your Worx account in the app, right?

@Martin_Verbeek , just FYI, when checked randomly the app (but seems it’s working fine, anyway, restarted app and this errror disappeared)

Thank you. Will check it.

Did you login?

Weird error, looks like it is not in the app itself, but in management around the app. I will treat it as a glitch of the system for now. If you see this more, pls ping me again.

1 Like

Great app, but how can I create a flow to notify my when there is an error?

There is a trigger for errors, select trigger on errors, select mower, select specific or any error.

The error is in a tag called Error, you can use that to push a notification

1 Like

found it! I was looking at all the cards specific to my mower. But I had to select the app to find that trigger. I miss a search function on the mobile app :slight_smile: Found it with the web interface.

Will change that in next update to be on the device. Bit of a remnant of the first version .

Hi Martin,

Use case: My problem is that the defined battery limit of the landroid (9%) to reach the dock is sometimes to low by high outside temperatures (>32 degree). I would like to send the landroid home a little bit earlier. But the pushing period of ~10 min of the Worx cloud is to long.

Could it be possible to poll the device capabilities pro actively from the Worx cloud with your app? Maybe a POLL option as a Then card which triggers the regular capability changes would be an option. The DeskApp has this feature so it seems to be possible to initiate a poll request on demand:

But maybe I missed a function or there is another solution?

THX

Added “poll” command on the command action card. Can you test if this helps?

for the test version.

2 Likes

This works fine:

But the polling should trigger the WHEN card options also:

This seems not to work now with the polling action , can you check this please. All relevant capabilities for which a trigger card exist should be considered I think.

Examples here with 200% and Temp 10° to force/test the triggers!

Thank you @Martin_Verbeek (again)!