[APP][Pro] Virtual Devices - Virtual Devices to simulate 1 or more real devices

Look at the AVD Template for Unique Text Status Indicator on Device Tile

Take a look at the AVD Template: Changing a button/field name through flows
It also shows the custom icon you can pick for a list of 80 custom icons, that you can set to any default icon or your own!

@Geoffrey_Quiroz,

Yes you can, see the AVD of DC.

@OH2TH,

Take a look at the AVD of DC; you can add and change fields whenever, and set the decimals, min/max and step just how you want it!

Hey @Bonden , take a look at the AVD’s of the DC App.
Not only can you change a device icon after creation, you can alter the field/capability icons just how you like it.
Take a look at the AVD Template for Living Room Example, it has three nice custom icons.
Well, maybe the icons are not that nice, but you can even upload your own icon!

Hey @Heula, take a look at the App Device Capabilities, it has an Advanced Virtual Device that you can configure anywhich way you want!

Hey @nytro , with the AVD from DC you can! There are flow cards (which you can execute from HS i guess :wink: ) with which you can set values!

@Arjan-21 , yes you can, with AVD from DC!

Hey @Bulletcather , did you figure this out? If not, you can with the AVD’s from DC!

Haha nice one! But i guess/hope you have allready changed this now you have a beter way? :stuck_out_tongue:

@MatsHansen , yes you can now! You can add as many as you want and you can give it custom names and units even!

Hey @R5Turbo, i don’t now if you are still looking for a way, but i just created an AVD for you: Slider with 3 steps (0%, 50% and 100%).

These Advanced Virtual Devices can be easily created:

1 Like