[App][Pro] Tuya Cloud

Hi Jurgen,

I discovered my pir sensors don’t update anymore with v1.1.21-test, which I installed last night.
Reverting to v1.1.12 solved it.

Afaik I did not encounter issues with v1.1.20-test.

Thanks and cheers
Peter

@BennyB100, you can already use the sensors and floodlight with scenes and raw flows. You can look if doorbell works also with raw flows I don’t think it will.

@Peter_Kawa, this is strange. I have made one small correction between the versions for pairing and it should not interfere with sensor values. fix device functions error · jurgenheine/com.tuya.cloud@ed9ea97 (github.com). Can you try again and send me a diagnostic report.

Thank you @Jurgen_Heine, really like your app!

Thanks 4 quick reply.
Solved!
I just installed the test version again, and the sensors work.
Probably it was some kind of install glitch last night.

Good to hear it is working again, the last change was only for pairing. I will put this version to stable now.

2 Likes

Unfortunately not, Jurgen. I’d sent you a diag alr.
The PIR’s seem to work for a while after app install, but at some point in time, no PIR updates are received anymore by Homey. All other Tuya stuff still works fine.
Here’s an link to an other post with similar issues

While v1.1.21 is live already, is it possible to CLI install v1.1.12 from somewhere (git?).
No hurries of course,
Thanks and cheers.

Since the yesterday 1.1.21 update 2 of my 3 heaters directly stopped working in Homey.
The temperature measurement doesn’t work anymore. It shows a temperature of 1.7 degrees (instead of 17). Restart of the app, reloading scenes, save again, turning the heaters off: nothing works.
Someone knows a solution?

I keep getting “Please configure the app first” when trying to add a light in the Homey app, even though:

WiFi

• Changed from Smart connect/Dual Band to separate 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz version of the connection. 2.4 GHz version retained the same network name while the 5 GHz version got “5 GHz” added to it. Phone, Homey and Shelly devices connect and work flawlessly to the 2.4 GHz.

• Tuya Smart app was connected to the 2.4 GHz while adding light, would otherwise not work.

Tuya API

• Light is added to Tuya and visible in the API

Service API has these:

• IoT Core
  • Authorization Token Management
  • Smart Home Scene Linkage
  • Data Dashboard Service
  • Device Status Notification

Tuya cloud app

• Desired API: Use official only :white_check_mark:
  • Correct username (mail) and password :white_check_mark:
  • Correct API access ID :white_check_mark:
  • Correct API access secret :white_check_mark:
  • Correct Country code (46) :white_check_mark:
  • Correct mobile app (Tuya) :white_check_mark:

When all is entered I recieve: “Settings saved, restart the app to connect again” :face_with_peeking_eye:

1. In the Tuya cloud API/IOT platform I have linked the app, and it’s visible under “Link Tuya App Account”.
  2. I can see the device under “Devices” and source is the same as my Tuya account mail/username.
  • If I change (deliberate error) username I get: “1106 Permission deny”
  • If I change the password in accordance to above, I get the same error: “1106 Permission deny”
  • If I change the access ID (as above), I get: “1114 Your ip(xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) don’t have access to this API”
  • If I change the API access secret I get: “1004 Sign invalid”

And if I change back to correct parameters I get: “Settings saved, restart the app to connect again”

But after restarting and even uninstalling and retrying everything, I still get:
Please configure the app first :skull:

Tuya Cloud app v1.1.21
Homey (Early 2018)
Homey v8.0.8
Homey app v6.11.7.1009 (Android)

Any ideas?

:sweat:

I have the problem that homey can’t use the scenes anymore.
This is since homey updated to the new version of this app (1.1.21)

So I guess there is the problem.

Hi! I’m having a question…

I installed a tuya Rf recorder device and added the remote buttons of my curtains. So in the Tuya app it can be controlled as a native curtain.

However, I’m not able to add it as curtain in homey using this app. Is there an extra step I need to take?

Maybe this Youtube vid is of use to you:

Reverting to other version should not help I think, I see a lot of time-out, internal server erros and offline messages in the crash reports. So, I think there is something wrong with Tuya IOT Cloud at the moment. Below messages I see a lot:

Error: Error sending command: Error: connect ETIMEDOUT 10.0.0.1:443
at /drivers/tuyalight/device.js:132:19
at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)

at runMicrotasks ()

Error: Error sending command: Error: Request failed with status code 500

And of course, ended subscription messages:

Error: Error sending command: Error: 28841002: No permissions. Your subscription to cloud development plan has expired.
at /drivers/tuyasocket/device.js:113:19

1 Like

Hi Jurgen_Heine

If you need extra tester send me an invite!

1 Like

Or can it be that the usage-policy has been changed?
I read this on their site: What happens if the free trial period expires or the membership expires? (tuya.com)
After the expiration of the free trial period for cloud development, the relevant open capabilities will no longer be available. For example: the API cannot be called successfully, and the device message cannot be successfully received.

of course I also want to help, so just contact me if necessary.

You can extend the trial as described in first post

Hi, since recent update I am unable to control devices.
Works flawlessly in Tuya Smart app and I am able to add devices in Homey app but when I try to switch the lights on or off I get a error message saying invalid_device_by_id. Any solutions?

Best regards Oskar

Diagnostics code: 95c5723f-a79d-46e3-90df-8279bc1ca760

Hi Jürgen,

Extending the trial did the trick for me.
So I guess due to the update there has been a re-authorisation and then it failed.
I will mark may 17th in my calendar.
Thanks for your help and thanks for your work.
I really missed it!

1 Like

Hi Jürgen,
first of all - manny thanks for this app. Finaly i am able to add the radiator acurators to homey!!! You did realy great job!

Now just few thinks :slight_smile:

1, Is it possible to see curent temperature - What i see now is the “setted temperature”
Ikonky

2, Is possible to see com.tuya.cloud codes in last version? I am just interesting how the codes works…
3, Is possible to add “mode” button to the app?
Modes

Thanks again for your job!!! Now homey make more sense then before…

No. Thermostat type devices are designed that way by Athom.

1 Like

You can thank @RonnyW for adding the thermostat :slight_smile: . Showing the setting temperature is default Homey and it’s not possible to add the modes because the mode not available in the api.