[APP][Pro] TP-Link Smart Devices KASA - central topic

Hi,

I’ve got a couple of KP115 - TP-Link Kasa Smart WiFi Plug Slim Energy Monitoring - Mini, Smart Home Wi-Fi Outlet that would be great to see supported in the app.

I’m happy to test if required

Thanks

No problem, I see that they work as a HS110

Any chance of being able to add the HS115 to supported hardware?

1 Like

Is it possible to add support for KP105?

1 Like

As TP-Link is no longer selling HS100/HS110, can you please kindly add support for KP105 pls? Thank you.

3 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: [app] TP-Link Kasa Smart - by Athom

Hi! Thanks for the app! I am not able to completely reset my energy. When i use the reset card it does not wipe it all away, it just wipes the energy use of that day. So i am stuck with 23,6 kWh after the reset.

Hello Anna and thanks for the work

Do you know if the regular plug Tp100 is supported?

Thanks

1 Like

Was there any update on kp115s being supported?

Hey guys,
I want to know how much power my heat pump consumes on a daily basis so I’ve plugged it in a HS110 smart outlet.

I noticed that the power consumption of my HS110 smart plug is totally different in the Homey app than it is in the Kaza app (from Tp-link itself).
The homey’s value seems to be the incorrect one.
Anyone of you who knows where the problem is caused and how to get it solved? (@anne)

(for the record: its the only device plugged in to it and then directly on the home grid so no other device is accidentally being measured too)

Hi,
Since these smart plugs and the Kasa smart plugs seem to be end-of-life and are replaced by Tapo P100 and P110 (see TP-Link website: Smart Plugs | TP-Link Sweden) , is there any plan to make them compatible? If so, when will it happen? I’m about to buy a few Tapo P110 smart plugs, but only if I’m sure they are compatible with Athom Homey Pro.

Thanks in advance

Best regards,

//Alexander

1 Like

Hello.

I used this app already many years. But i want to go to the new homey pro 2023. But i only can install this app when this app will go to be compatible with SDKv3. Is this in the planning?

1 Like

I also want support for the tapo 100 / 110 plug :+1::+1:

1 Like

hi guys, has anyone experience with TP-Link’s Tapo P110 to be compatible with Homey Pro ? Or still no compatibility?

1 Like

Hi,
I am also waiting for the P110 support. If only I knew how to do this myself, but I don’t know where to start.

This is the discussion for the community App,
I do not Expect a Community Developer to buy devices and implement them.

Pls Contact Athom for the Official App: TP-Link Kasa Smart App for Homey | Homey
But As far as I know P110 is NOT Kasa but Tapo as Brand.
Maybe Ask them (TP-Link / Tapo) to create a Homey App. for it.

1 Like

The developer told me she stopped to update this app. So it won’t be updated to SDKv3 to support the upcoming homey pro 2023. Is there maybe a developer who likes to take over this app? Let the previous developer know,. I hope someone is up to the challange.

TP-Link Smart Home.

1 Like

I wish I had the skills to do this, but unfortunately not yet…

Would Atom not be interested to take over this support, now the basis has been laid?

The Atom app also seems to be broken. I managed to add my my HS110 but it displays only power usage, no other details while in the past it dit. My LB130 I cannot add since it doesn’t detect it, while in HA everything seems to work.

Pitty reaction from them are so slow. I see more and more apps dying because of no decent support.

Is anyone actually willing to take over this app ?

The cloud version from Athom is really limited, at least based on HS100 and HS110 - it shows only Watts, nothing more and also relies on cloud reachability, which isn’t good for key workloads but still is great because of options for internal timings.

The previous dev. has no issue on transferring this app - Will it be SDKv3 compatible. · Issue #14 · abaretta/nu.baretta.tplink · GitHub