[APP][Pro] Power by the Hour: Insights per hour, day, month and year

I have try TTF Leba already and that one is not working too (here). I hope you can fix something in the app :slightly_smiling_face:

I just tested it, and works fine for me.

Strange, I try but all is empty and when I want to give 21%, I get the same red button that I can’t write something.

Or is it not working when the other gas is still on in the app?

Try entering the numbers with decimal point, in stead of comma.
After changing the value’s, the device is restarted to effectuate this. Wait a few minutes until te exclamation mark is gone. Then you can open the device again.

Maybe the price is first shown when new price is coming in. If so, wait a day and check is everything is ok.

Hello @EdNL

I checked it here all so , and yes you must use a decimal point in placee off the comma U use in your screen shot.
And yes there is outage I think

I have use a . (After my mistake with a ,) but it is still not working. I wait and hope it is correct tomorrow. For now I still have no information (with a .)

This is very strange, I put a . in it and when I look back there is one ,
I see it already, it’s my safari browser. Because it shows a , and in Firefox I see a . in this field. But still no correct data, not in safari and not in Firefox :(.

Maybe this has been asked before, but i could not find it. I like Homey insights, and PbtH a lot, however, what i am missing is the ability to get a simple bar chart overview of usage per day (gas / water). Can anyone guide me in how i can get this information?

Use PBTH insights m3/kWh prev.day

1 Like

Thanks, I got it now! It’s not possible to get this for water usage prev/day? (at least i don’t see it when i try to add a graph).

Yes it is. But you off course need to add your water meter to PBTH first.

1 Like

Of course :see_no_evil:
Thanks a bunch!

1 Like

Hi to you all,

I have a question, would be great if you can help me.

This is working:

And this one is not:

Why does this card not trigger and the boiler not turn on at the lowest electricity price times?

My goal is for the boiler to come on when the price is lowest at night and again in the afternoon.

Thank you!

Change 1600 into 16.

THX!!!
I will do that

1 Like

Hi @Gruijter , I wonder if it’s possible to track energy I’m getting from grid and sending to grid. For this case, it’s inverted device, which has following capabilities : capabilities":[“measure_solar_power”,“measure_load”,“measure_feed_in”,“measure_battery_power”,“measure_battery_soc”,“measure_solar_dc_1”,“measure_solar_dc_2”,“status_inverter_use_mode”,“status_inverter_run_mode”,“measure_export_limit”,“measure_generation_today”,“measure_temperature_battery”,“measure_temperature_inverter”,“measure_power”,“measure_battery”,“measure_battery_power_today_max_in”,“measure_battery_power_today_max_out”,“measure_feed_in_today_max_in”,“measure_feed_in_today_max_out”,“measure_load_today_max”,"measure_solar_power_today_max

I can probably make virtual device / DC device, which will populate measure_feed_in as measure_power and then add it as Power by the hour device ? I’m trying to replicate this but seems PBTH is not picking up such device… ?

I just wonder, wouldn’t it be possible simply to select capability when pairing/creating and/or maintenance device and the flow direction (eg. negative for getting power from grid and positive when exporting grid - so both can be tracked) ? That would simplify such requirement (tracking exported energy, tracking imported energy and associated costs)

Would it be possible to get access to the number of hours for which the electricity price is known?

There is an advanced flowcard that provides all known prices as JSON.
Also in the homey app you can see in the device graph (image) what prices are available.

@Gruijter any thoughts on that one please ?

Hello,

When I’m changing the ‘Status Indicator’ to another value, i.e. Prijs this Day, I get the error as sown in the screen shot.
It happens only with the Gas device as the Power device works wel.
Can anyone tell me how to solve this?