[APP][Pro] Power by the Hour: Insights per hour, day, month and year

Ah! I found out that the fixed markup is without BTW. So I corrected it and now it shows the correct numbers.
Great!

I’m not sure how I can add three devices into 1. I can add the PV’s individually to PBTH but can’t select multiple. That’s why I made the three flows to send the data to virtual via flow. Do u use a different app to group devices? Can u point me in the right direction?

Love your work by the way. Hope Athom appreciates it too.

This one, and there are others like virtual devices

1 Like

Hi Robin,

Saw a few days ago that both my power and gas summarizer were nog longer working. I tried restarting the app and reinstalling the entire app. None of which worked.
Last gas reading was upload at the 15th of september (don’t have the device history any longer so can’t check anything there).
I get the following error:

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'devices”)

via the LS120 power meter. App version is 5.7.5 and Homey is still at 8.1.0
I do have a diagnostics report of that would help.

For some reason it seems you need to update Homey to v10 stable. I think it has to do with me switching to the ‘new’ v3’ homey-api

Purchase prices have not been correct for a few days, he charges way too high, often 0.50 cents too high, tax has already been set to zero and kWh, I also have ANWB variable rates.

while gas is quite similar to the prices in the ANWB app

Any hope to get this any time soon?

Blockquote “The price becomes one of number lowest of Next hours”-card.

I have exactly the same issue, I have upgraded everything as well as created new devices etc… Energy Day ahead works, gas does not @Gruijter It seems I am not the only one having this error. How can I/we help to push this forward?

I have the v10 version, I have had the stable version as well as the latest rc6 (due to wave errors).
But it has started exactly at the same dat 15th of September… So It can not be a coinsidence :wink:

Should I send you the log files?

Just updated to v10 stable and they are working again. Thanks! Too bad I was too fast with deleting and lost all history, maybe now I will finally start saving it separately…

2 Likes

Hi @Gruijter :slight_smile:
Tomorrows prices where fetched (for me) today at 15:25 (Sweden) and was missing the last hour (23).
Looking at entsoe for my region (at 16:02), prices for tomorrow was still not available. Could be that the site is lagging in displaying the prices but still strange that all the other hours seem correct and only the last hour is missing in the returned JSON…
Triggering the THEN-card “Provide prices JSON for tomorrow” returns: {"0":0.1603,"1":0.1591,"2":0.1572,"3":0.1546,"4":0.1605,"5":0.1858,"6":0.2467,"7":0.6107,"8":0.7303,"9":0.6183,"10":0.5902,"11":0.3045,"12":0.2683,"13":0.2457,"14":0.2222,"15":0.2152,"16":0.2235,"17":0.5673,"18":0.5675,"19":0.1929,"20":0.1702,"21":0.1548,"22":0.1312}

Hi @Gruijter is it possible to change the device on which a PBTH-device is based on? Would be handy to preserve the statistics which are already gathered. Thnx

There is already a feature request for re-pairing a summarizer. That would cover it. But my apps maintenance backlog is huge, so don’t hold your breath :wink:

2 Likes

I still have a lot to learn, seeing everything from everyone like this. What I have already succeeded in doing, and that for a digital person, is setting the NL_Netherlands button with Zonneplan prices.

So I have a dynamic contract with Zonneplan and now I would also like to be able to read my meter readings. I have CEMM connected to my smart meter, but I get the feeling that I cannot use it, is that right? What can I use to read the meter readings and thus read the prices and/or readings per day? (also have a Zonneplan reader via P1).

I would like to switch off my Shelly meter if the price at Zonneplan is below 0.00 euros. Could someone help me with this? I would like to learn it, because it all seems very interesting.

Thank you very much in advance for all the help. Sorry for using Google Translate

And I have another question that I can’t find an answer to. I’m probably over-reading it, reading too much information.

But I want to enter the gas price of Zonneplan. Which one should I use then?

TTF_EGSI

Zie (helemaal onder aan bij de vraag “ Hoe wordt de prijs van dynamische energie bepaald?”)

2 Likes

I get this in my screen:

What I do, I get every time this in my screen (one I put 21% BTW and the price)

Can someone help me with my problem hier up? Thank you @Torch1969 for your help but I can’t put a number in the: Vaste opslag per m3

Try restarting Homey, and try again after 10 minutes

1 Like

Yes, I have put the information :slight_smile:

But I still se nothing, is that because the new price is not yet given?

TTF Egsi source might be broken. Could be temporary, or more likely I need to fix something in the app.

TTF Leba can be used as alternative, but might have small deviation to egsi.

1 Like