[APP][Pro] Power by the Hour: Insights per hour, day, month and year

My supplier is ANWB energy. It seems that I only see the gas price and not the fixed costs per m3.

Edit: it’s exactly the other way around, I only see the fixed price per m3 and not the current gas prices.

Fixed: now using TTF-EGSI.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response. Here are a couple of screenshots.

No. 1 is a Tibber Pulse
No. 2 is Heatit TRM3 and
No. 3 is HeatIt 16amp Single Relay

Gruijter,

This is an screenshot from my Homewizard P1 dongle:

The Gas and electricity-summarizers don’t import the exact meter standings. It only tracks the energy-usage and gas-usage.

@SunEast @iBosvelt
They all show a meter_power capability, so baffling to hear they dont work in PBTH.

Can you post screenshots of the source device info in the PBTH devices?

Same issue here. Deleted the depricated device, added a new DAP gas device but the only tariff that is pushed to the summarizer is the fixed fee per m3 that I entered.

Why do you have an update interval of 1 minute? Could you try setting that to 0 and see what happens?
And did you already try to restart Homey?

If after Homey reastart and setting the update interval to 0 you still have an unavailable PBTH device, please create an app diagnostics report and give a short description what is not working.

Did you correctly set the tariff group? Both the sending DAP device and the receiving summarizer device must be set to the same group, e.g. ‘1’.
And after any DAP settings change you need to wait to the next full hour before the new tariff is sent. Or you can force an immediate update by doing a PBTH app reset.

Yes, both use tariff group 6. And the update works, as the summarizes receives the (wrong, only fixed costs) tariff from the DAP gas prize device.

I see the source price is now set at 0.000 euro. (Which is obviously wrong): https://enever.nl/feed/gasprijs_laatste30dagen.php

So PBTH app is working fine. It is just that the source price information is wrong at the moment. Just wait a few days. I’m sure they will fix it.

1 Like

Thanks. Maybe a stupid question, but in the feed you mention I see a ZP tariff which I think is Zonneplan, which is the provider I use. Can I use that tariff as well one way or another?

Not from the PBTH DAP device. If you know how to fetch and parse data into Homey yourself, you can do that and send the tariff to the summarizer device via a flow. But that is for the very advanced Homey users only :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Maybe a stupid question but I just wanna make sure Im doing this right.
I basically want to see how much m3 (Gas) and how much kwh (Energy) I used this day in the tile of PBTH. When adding for example gas summary do i select the P1 gas meter or the virtual? Cause I get a 0 for now, or is that because it starts saving from now on?

Simply so I can see for each day how much gas I used, per week and per month.

pls read the ‘manual’ at the first page of this topic. But yes, if you add a new summarizer it will start at 0, unless you enter the ‘start this month/year’ meter values.

Got ya, so as long as i dont use a virtual meter it will work, right? No flows needed to simply display it for today?

No, just pair and go… It doesn’t get much simpler than that does it :wink:

Off course if you want to use more advanced functionality you can, but that does need some configuration. Just start playing with it and you will find out the Power of PBTH :mechanical_arm:

Gruijter,

I found something unusual. When I add a power summariser, it uses watt instead of kWh. I’ve tested t a few times en every time it uses watt.

When I turn it to kWh, the kWh meter standing gets updated. I have to fill in start jaar/start maand manually.

Now let’s wait a day and see what happens.

That might be a bug. If indeed during pair or migration it gets switched to using watts when it is supposed to use kWh, stuff goes wrong off course. Will check my code for detecting watts vs kWh source devices.
Thx!

Edit: yes. found a bug for newly added devices. I will push a new test version asap to resolve this.

1 Like

v5.1.3 is ready for testing

• Added sourcecaps logging on incompatible meter_power error.
  • Fixed incorrect ‘use_measure_source’ during power summarizer pair.
2 Likes

Now it works. I set the update interval to 0 and restarted PBTH, and now it reads :slight_smile: Thanks!

1 Like