[APP][Pro] Power by the Hour: Insights per hour, day, month and year

New test version 4.4.5 is ready

• Updated translations for German and Swedish.
  • Added AND cards.
  • Added weekend markup for DAP.

@Gullars can you check the new AND cards? And can you also check the Weekend tarriff setting I added to spot prices?

Translators: @Alessandro_Rossi @DirkG @Teddy @sebyldino @Yestond @Kai_Engvik
Please check the following files for additional language translations:

conditions: price_lowest, price_lowest_today, price_lowest_before, price_lowest_avg, price_highest, price_highest_avg

driver: dap/driver.compose.json

4 Likes
  1. Weekend tariff seems to work fine! At least exactly now. Will se through tomorrow if it behaves as it should.

2. Created a flow with one of the AND conditions, and managed to make it as I wanted (Shared Flow | Homey). Will see tomorrow if it turns on and off when it is supposed to.

Great work!

1 Like

Will check those files in a moment :wink:

1 Like

Pull request sent your way Robin for the above.

1 Like

[quote=“Gruijter, post:688, topic:20535, full:true”]

Mmmm… I did hook up the tibber power device one or two nights ago. Then before midnight I blanked the monetary values. But that should not impact the power meter.

Well, see if it happens again. If so let me know.

Ok, I got the insights backed up as you asked for in case. Did you get the no translation files by the way?

No I did not get a PR for that. Follow the manual to create the PR.

:hot_face:

Yep, just got it. Super! Will look at it tomorrow.

Version 4.4.6 is ready for testing

• Added translation for Norwegian
  • Updated Swedish translation
1 Like

:white_check_mark:

1 Like

The flow worked perfectly! Turned on the pool for the desired hours and then off :slight_smile:
Great app! Thanks for your effort!

1 Like

A hopefully small request: Could you possibly add «Average price next 8 hrs less than…» as an AND card? Wish to run it WHEN time is 0855 every day to find the average price between 0900 and 1700. Based on this I will set the number of hours I wish to heat my pool that day…

1 Like

Ah, this one you can do with standard logic cards :wink:

1 Like

Hah! :wink: I really cannot see how standard logic cards can do this for me… :thinking:

Is this not what you mean @Gullars ?

Of course… What we in good Norwegian would call a brainfart… :rofl: Thanks!

1 Like

Should I follow the guide step by step from zero, or can I work on the fork still in my Github?
In case I have to use your main code, can I delete the fork created in my account?

Yes, best is to delete your own fork and then fork again from my master. This will minimize or even fully prevent merge problems.