[APP][Pro] Power by the Hour: Insights per hour, day, month and year

Thanks. So we’re sure the incoming data is correct. I’m afraid only dev Robin can help.
I assume you tried the standard “fixes” like app restart & Homey PtP actions already?

Alternative way:

Disadvantage / good to know: it fires the action card(s) every hour (if the price actually changed) , as long as the price is greater than 0.15

Thanks. Tried those “fixes” but for now your suggested alternative way seems to work corretly. :+1:

1 Like

Nothing I can do. The cards ‘became higher/lower’ are automatically generated by Homey.

I understand Robin. I meant ‘help’ in a way maybe the app logs or diag can reveal anything, “users” can’t access that.

Luckily there’s a 2nd way to accomplish a similar price trigger.

1 Like

@Gruijter I ran into this again now a few times, the last time was pretty soon after a reboot and I didn’t even install any dev apps in the meantime. I submitted a PR which should fix the behavior to calculates the interval to the next full hour on every run of the job. I would appreciate if you could take a look at the PR whenever you find time :slight_smile:

If price is already over 0,15 cents when the flow is triggered, then it doesn’t become over 0,15. You would need to use “new price hour starts” trigger. Not sure if this is the problem, but could be.

@madpet Many thx for your kind donation! Much appreciated :heavy_heart_exclamation: