[APP][Pro] Plejd - Smart lighting for everyone (Community)

Hei
Homey doesn’t update when I control the lights from the dimmers, but updates fine when controls from homey. So if I turn off a light it stays on in homey….

Sims to be related to the other issue I have where the buttons don’t send button press to homey, sims like homey can control but not receive data form plejd.

Anyone have an idea of what can be the issue?
@Emil_Ohman

Update.
Found out that somehow the username and password had been cleared from the app settings but not from the add devices view. After adding the username and password in the settings of the app, it started working again.

So it’s kind of working? It shows up as a light but you can control it?

Going to install them myself, so just wondering.

Yes, it shows up as a dimmer. Can’t control it. Plejd app says it’s moving when I control it in homey, but nothing happens.

I only just now saw the new update that includes scenes :star_struck: And with that I can finally activate flow through my impuls buttons :heart_eyes: Can not wait to reprogram my flowes :partying_face:

@Emil_Ohman Is there any way i can help you to add this device to your app?

How to get two different action fram one Plejd button? Eks: First press on Plejd button gives dimming too 50%. Second press give dimming too 85%…

I explain how I do that with a Flic button here. You could use the same technique.

Andy

Nice app. Has worked flawless with multiple devices so fare. One thing that I haven’t been able to find out, does it support setting color temperature for devices like the LED-75? Would be nice together with moods.