[APP][Pro] Philips TV Testing

Same issue here…

Pin shows on TV, I enter pin in app. Hit the send button… wait…wait some more…

“Pin incorrect”

1 Like

Same issue like @Tim_Messerschmidt.

My TV 65PUS8601/12

Has anyone managed to get their TV to Wake On Lan using magic packet?
I’m having issues with an IR blaster I have and simply can’t get WOL to work - just tried an ethernet cable as figured it might be dropping off WiFi but no response at all

Hello.

Are you planning to make this app homey pro 2023 compatible? (SDKv3) That would be great.

1 Like

@lucasvdh: Could you let us know if you abandoned the app?

4 Likes

I may have found a solution for the incorrect pin issue during pairing on newer TV’s.

4 Likes

Good news!! @lucasvdh

One other question. Using the ambilight on functionality in flows it now automatically selects mode “relaxed”. Does the possibility exist to choose for the mode to select?

I will take a look and let you know.

Thanks, if you provide a link to donate a beer during taking a look… :yum:

First test version of the SDK upgrade now available. Please note that this version does still contain some bugs regarding flow triggers and flow conditions. See the link below for more details.

First version of docs page has also been published.

@JaccoStraaijer this version contains a new flow card action to set the ambilight mode.

I did not find a way to only turn on ambilight without resetting the mode it’s on. But you should be able to use the flow action to turn ambilight off together with setting a specific ambilight mode (which also turns on ambilight).

Can I found this version on the AppStore

I found it
When I add my tv I get an red exclamation :exclamation:

An update was published to the test version fixing flow card triggers and actions.

@Mark1541 I sent you a PM

An update was published to the test version which fixes getting the installed apps from the device for some already installed devices. This bug affected the app flow card triggers and actions.

@lucasvdh ,

Thanks for the updates,. I noticed when testing , the capability volume slider isn’t working at all.So no changes on my TV if I set the slider to e.g 10, also when changing volume with remote nothing happens on the slider.

@lucasvdh : thx! Will test the new card and report back…

1 Like

@lucasvdh installed the app, but my device get’s the red triangle. Tried to install a new one, but when installing the old version of the app is reinstalled.

Same problem here. Installed the new test version of the app, but after trying to add the tv, then the old version of the app is installed with the pin code problem.

Thanks for the feedback @JaccoStraaijer and @kooskortekaas.

I think I see what’s going on, I’ll let you know when there’s a fix.

2 Likes