[APP][PRO] Oss

V. 1.0.0 with a fix due to API changes:

1 Like

Hi!
I just noticed that it seems like I haven’t received anything for 5 months.
I tried deleting and re-adding the app and device, but I’m still not receiving data.

Is it because I’m on the experimental branch? I kinda want to “update to stable” but I don’t want to factory reset my Homey atm.

Do you use the latest v. 1.0.0 of the Oss (Homey) app ?

Yes. And it unfortunately does not receive any new data.

Does the Oss mobile app work for you ?

Yes, no issues. But for some reason I just don’t get anything on Homey.

Can you press the “Create diagnostics report” (“Opprett diagnostikkrapport”") - button, please, in the Homey mobile app, under “More” → “Apps” → “Oss” → Settings. I will get a log, and might see what’s wrong.

I figured out what was wrong. I initially had issues probably from Oss. So when I re-added the meter, I made the mistake of using Meter ID instead of number.
Oss actually sent me an email making me aware of my mistake, so after updating this information in your app, I’m back on track.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

1 Like

Great app. Would love if it in the future would be possible to get the price from Oss.

Hi,

I Ceraers a diagnostic report from the Oss-app in Homey. I have problems logging in, even with correct auth-codes from Oss. Oss iOS-app works fine.

I copied this code from the diagnostic report:
b2fe8563-870a-4584-a12a-f8de05c769bb

Any tips to get this working again?

Is it possible to get this app for Homey Bridge?

Er det bare hos meg, eller har appen sluttet Ä funke? Verdiene i Homey-appen har ikke blitt oppdatert pÄ 3 dager, mens i OSS-appen pÄ telefonen sÄ funker det fint.

Jeg har prĂžvd Ă„ restarte appen flere ganger uten at nye verdier kommer inn.

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/categories:

Norsk (Norwegian)

Sorry about that. I simply forgot.

Is it just me, or has the app stopped working? The values in the Homey app have not been updated for 3 days, while the OSS app on the phone works fine.

I have tried restarting the app several times without new values coming in.

You might have “lost” the admin token. If so, you will need to reinstall the device (log in again)

1 Like

This is a “community app”, so it cannot be published for cloud (Homey Bridge)

Thanks, that did the trick.

Installed the Oss app in Homey and it went well, but information about current power usage and information about the individual phases is missing. The values shown are static (do not change). Everything works fine and shows the correct values in both the Oss and Vibb apps. Tried to log in several times, reinstalled the app and repeated logins without it helping the problem.

Homey:

Oss app:

Vibb app:

1 Like

Continued this evening with repeated new attempts (deleting app, reinstalling and logging in) and suddenly it just worked! Don’t know what’s causing it, but finally up and running with everything, including integration with Homey and the app “Norwegian Electricity Bill” (Strþmregning) :smiley:

Looks like the Oss app is gone in Homey app store. Any update to this?