[APP][Pro] Nibe Live -- Local Nibe control, split into the devices you actually automate

I’ll test it! Do I need to do anything special or is simply updating enough?

Thanks!!

You probably want to delete all devices and start over, I haven’t done any extensive testing in migration since we are pre 1.0. It might work but to be on the safe side I’d start over :slight_smile:

Found a bug in energy allocation, for some reason the priority register (1028) sometimes doesn’t work. I’ve augmented that with a 3804 register as fallback. It’s a bit unclear how this works across models, but at least mine works better now. I think it should be good for you guys too @HaldeRex @Aziraphale .

0.9.14 is live in test, nothing should be breaking.

0.9.15 is out, primarily code cleanup ahead of 1.0 and some fixes to make SPA properly exposed across devices.

0.9.16 is out, disabled a few charts that weren’t useful (max/min supply temps, …). No logic changes.

Any feedback so far or is it mostly working smoothly @Aziraphale @HaldeRex ? It would be great to hear if you’ve seen energy used/produced and COP counters increase as expected, ideally across all your devices. For me, both heating and hot water seems to work fine at least.

Looks like it’s working ok. But how can I transform the 30 day COP into COPs for day/week/month/year/since the beginning of time?

@Aziraphale Not sure I fully understand, but the data starts accumulating from when you connect the app. We could possibly get older data but we can’t add it to the graph/insights (can only plot values for today).

What I would like to have is COP calculations per day/week/month etc. So, for example, the COP for January is 5 and the COP for 2026 is 4,43. I get that the data starts acuumulating from when I start the app, it’s a matter of resetting at the end of certain timeframes to get the COP for that specific timeframe.

Ah, yeah homey doesn’t really give that flexibility I’m afraid. Right now the COP is rolling 30 day average. I could change that of course but it would still be fixed, not configurable. If you want to analyze it in detail the best is probably to use Claude/chatgpt with the homey MCP to get the used/produced figures and analyze them independently.

For reference, I accidentally published a pre 1.0 version and now the proper 1.0 is stuck in review. Trying to fix it with Athom.

EDIT: Fixed.

Very nice app and exactly what I was searching for, thanks!

One issue: Nibe solar panels are added to the energy tab, but no value for production is shown. In the device view a (correct) value is shown though.

Hey @Ludvig_H,

Happy you like it! Thanks for highlighting this. Not super suprising given I haven’t had a chance to test that properly :slight_smile:

Which model do you have?

Also, can you go do this for me:

  1. Go into advanced settings, turn debug to ON
  2. Restart the Nibe Live homey app
  3. Send a diagnostic report

That should give me something to go on.

47312949-c225-4743-a19a-51b55a94cb7e

I will try to find the exact PV model.

@Ludvig_H Try this version 1.1.4 here: Nibe Live | Homey

Seems to work just perfect! Thanks again :grinning_face:

This value is still not showing. I thought it would show up today after the changes made yesterday. Is it a Homey bug or related to Nibe PV data?

Hm.. do you see the counter accumulating on the device?

Yes

Ahm, looking at your screenshot again the solar panels are accumulating (top middle one). Power is reported (429W) and volume is repored (400Wh). I’m sure if you scroll down you will see it in the solar graph too.

To be fair, Hem should accumulate too, but it has nothing to do with my app. Thats a Homey thing and should display the total imported value of the home. It is working fine for me (I don’t have Nibe Solar PV, but again that shouldn’t matter). I would open a ticket to Homey about it.