[APP][Pro] Mitsubishi WF-RAC - Cooling, heating and ventilation

Great app! I was hoping there was support for my Mitsubishi A/C. The problem with the (horrible) Smart M-Air app is that I cannot login (username and password not correct, but I quadruple checked) from any Apple device (Android works fine, but I don’t use that). So I need to use this app to control it.

Some questions and things…

1. So the interface is always coloured? Blue when the temperature is above my setting and orange if it is under? It’s a bit distracting, because the color also shows when the device is OFF.

2. When the A/C is set to heating, and the measured temperature is higher than the set temperature, the screen turns blue as if it was cooling, … but the mode is still heat. How does this work?

3. Nothing to do with the app, but my A/C measures a room temperature of 23.2 ° while other sensors measure 17.2 ° (floor level) and 18.3 ° (face level). Is there any trick to easily adjust this? It’s a bit annoying then 20 ° is the temperature setting in the whole house the A/C thinks it needs to cool down…

4. I notice a slight delay in the communication of the devices. Could that be the app? I saw something of the WF-RAC along the way, but my router is now showing two Broadlink RM Mini 3 (which I do not have, as far as I know). The A/C’s are also pushed through HomeKit with HomeKitty from @robertklep, but that doesn’t work.