[APP][Pro] Misol and Ecowitt (Release 0.1.44, Test 0.1.45 )

Have you checked the Wittboy settings to make sure it hasn’t lost it’s custom notification settings?

Hi Adrian,

no everything is allright, and still is filled in

The weirdest part is that i cant install the weatherstation or gateway anymore.

If the app hasn’t received any information from the Gateway, then it doesn’t know the device exists.
Have you tried to cycle the power on everything?
I’m not sure why Homey wouldn’t receive the push message if everything is setup OK.

I got him back, i chanced the homey ID to a ip adres, and its is working… Weird but it is as it is

1 Like

Does someone know where to find these settings in the app foor ipad/iphone?
Cannot find it…
EDIT:
Found it: 3 dots > Others > DIY Upload Servers > Customized

1 Like

And Adrians app works fine with te Wittboy. I made no flows yet, but everyting can be seen in Homey.
GREAT!

1 Like

I just updated my GW1100C to V2.2.6 and it still connected with Homey without any problems.
Just to let you know.

Extra info:
SmartSelect_20230831_214639_Firefox

2 Likes

Hi Adrian
Just added the wn31 t&h meter to the gw1100 in the Ecowitt app. In homey I managed to connect the 3 soilsensors and the gw1100 a couple of weeks ago. They all work fine in homey. If I try to add the wn31 in homey through add new devices and the app misol and Ecowitt, it keeps on stating that there are no new devices found. Try to connect to the network on wich the gw1100 is connected, same result. Restarted the gw1100 also no result. The wn31 sensor is also displayed in ws view.
Can you help ? Not sure why this is a problem… thx

Could you open the app settings, select the Detected tab and tap on Send Log.
I will check the parameter names to make sure they are recognised and add support if not.

Hi Adrian, thx for the quick respons. Just send you the logfile.

As you can see it is present in the ecowitt app

They are not showing up in the data sent from the Gateway:

[
  {
    "PASSKEY": "",
    "stationtype": "GW1100A_V2.2.5",
    "runtime": "87539",
    "dateutc": "2023-08-27+11:49:27",
    "tempinf": "74.48",
    "humidityin": "56",
    "baromrelin": "29.831",
    "baromabsin": "29.831",
    "soilmoisture1": "36",
    "soilmoisture2": "42",
    "soilmoisture3": "41",
    "soilbatt1": "1.6",
    "soilbatt2": "1.6",
    "soilbatt3": "1.6",
    "freq": "868M",
    "model": "GW1100A",
    "interval": "16"
  }
]

I have a WH32B, which looks similar, but that is pat of the display / gateway, so the data from that is the tempinf, humidityin, baromrelin and baromabsin. That is normally the data from the gateway, so I wonder if there is a conflict with the parameter naming.

In the Ecowitt app, do you also see the gateway temperature, humidity and pressure?

Hi Adrian, i see them separately in the ecowitt from each other. First photo is gw1100 temp/ hum data second photo gw1100 pressure, third photo data form the wh31 temp/hum sensor (ch1)

Names are not the same.

Even the battery level is separately shown as you can see in the last photo

I would imagine Ecowitt are using their API to integrate devices, whereas my app uses the pushed data. Unfortunately, if the data is not being pushed then I can’t do anything to help.
I will try to contact Ecowitt to see if they can do anything.

Hi Adrian, fixed it ! :smiley:
For unknown reasons the settings path in customize was empty …, so I re entered /data/report and it worked fine.
I must have accidentally erased the line who knows when…
Sorry for the inconvenience I caused. :smiling_face:

1 Like

Today i updated the GW1100C to version V2.2.7
My 2 moisture sensors and a lightning sensor are stil working.

2 Likes

If lightning is detected and the distance is the same as last time, doesn’t the time of the distance get adjusted?
Is not a problem, just a question.

The time seen when you tap on the icon doesn’t get updated, but the time capability should.

1 Like

Hi Adrian, since a few days the app isn’t updating anymore. Any tips ?