[APP][Pro] Misol and Ecowitt (Release 0.1.44, Test 0.1.45 )

Thanks Adrian. How logical is this. :roll_eyes: I feel a bit stupid now & I guess I need a good nights sleep :sleeping:

The sunangles I got by drawing the floorplan of my house in Sketchup. Then I geo-located it and swiveled the north in the right position by using the air view (google maps or something like it). Than You can measure the angles of every facade. All of it can be done within Sketchup.
I will share the flow in a few days. Now I run out of time and there is some testing to do yet.

You are not the first to miss the Logic cards and Iā€™m sure you wonā€™t be the last :grin:

Hi Adrian, a few months ago Ecowitt told me they are working on a API for their watervalve. Interesting. Would you be interested to integrate that in your app? Shall I ask them to send one to you, maybe? Some more users interested in this valve? If more Homey users tell them this, they may send him one or two.

It doesnā€™t quite fit the app structure but if I got a free one I could look into it :wink:

Hi Adrian, one of the last updates of your app made some card in a flow disappear (i think). I only found out today, when i came home from a vacation. One logic-card about rain disappeared from the flow. You added dutch translations to the app (which is great) but now I have 6 # cards titled ā€œregenā€. I have no idea which one i should pick. Its about rainfall in mm/u. Can I find somewhere which one? There is a card ā€˜ regenintensiteitā€™: maybe that one?

EDIT: # logic card ā€˜regenintensiteitā€™ seems to do the trick for me. so my flow is repaired now.

Maybe you could add the unit in the cardname sometime in the future?
for example: ā€˜regenintensiteit mm/uā€™ or ā€˜regen (mm)ā€™ or 'regen ā€˜%ā€™ That would help to choose the right cardā€¦

Good afternoon,
reading through this topic i have this same challenge. Inside T shows in the WSView plus app, but not in homey. is there a solution (could not find it) or can i help in anyway?

BR,
B-J

Have you tried adding a Temperature & Humidity device or the gateway?
Unfortunately you donā€™t specify what the reading should come from.

I have had a quick look at the code and it appears all the cards have different names, so could you show a screen shot of what you are seeing to make sure I am looking in the right places?

Here is a screenshot of options for the logic-and-card of my Wittboy.
afbeelding
Here you get see 6 #cards named ā€œRegenā€ and 1 card named ā€œRegenintensiteitā€
EDIT: the last one I use in a safety-flow for my sunscreens. Seems to work.

Ah, OK I was looking in the wrong place before, so I will check again when I get home.

Dear, i canā€™t seel to connect my gw2000 to my homey.

What am i doing wrong?

Have you configured the GW2000 to send information to Homey?

Is that via the weather services? If so yes, did the homey ip adress, 7777 port and 16 sec interval.

I did put homey and gw2000 on same access

Changed the http://192.168ā€¦. To just 192.168ā€¦.
And now it seems to work. Just had to remove the http

The only other parameter is the data path.
I have updated the first post above to include a picture of my settings in WS View.
If you look at the Detected tab that should show the info being sent to Homey. If that is empty then the GW2000 is not sending data to the correct location.
If there is data could you tap on Send Log.

All work now except the rainsensor wh40, seems like he canā€™t find it

If you send the Device log I will try to see why.

On its way

What devices have you added?

5 wh51, 1 wn32_ep, 1 ws68 so far,