[APP][Pro] Easee charger - Small. Smart. Full of power

The statuses are correct from what I see, 1-6. Don’t think you can expect to see all statuses though, can go from standby to charging without the homey app picking up potential statuses between.

Okay. That is also my experience.

If Charger Current is limited, or charging is scheduled in the car to charge at another time - I get these statuses. But as you say - Homey doesn’t report ever status if no restrictions are set.

Hi @Richard_B , I sent you 5bec6dec-f598-480f-b1c2-76b55228fdbb, I wonder if it’s possible to catch error “Over current detected” ? It happens like 1x per 2 months but even I have condition “State changed, contain error” it hasn’t been triggered…maybe API do not report such condition?

correction it detects error, but reports just error - eg. not type of error… not sure if it’s possible to include type of error as well
Thank you.

Great! managed to do it from there :slight_smile:

Made a redneck solution in the meantime :smiley:

Hi Richard, noticed today that the variable in homey do not update when Direct circuit current is changed. Here DCC in reality is 25A, but insight did not catch that. It is presented as 1A

It appear to be about one hour delayed

@Richard_B , was this fixed in 1.6.1? If so, I will update from 1.6.0

Hey

Is it possible to get it to tag/trigger using the smart button enabled/disabled?

Hi,

im receiving error: Access Token Expired: 401

how can i fix it?

thx

I have restarted and reconnect the app, now I can see that it’s working.

Correct, this is per logic in app today (we had a dialogue on github). I have gotten wind of a new API endpoint so I should be able to solve this. Testing other changes related to the new Homey Pro right now.

Not sure I follow what you mean, can you describe your scenario with some more words

See @Sharkys replied :+1:
The app automatically renews the token when it becomes old. But, if Easee has some problem at that time, or there is a network connectivity problem, then there is no retry currently. An area for improvement.

2 Likes

I mean the touch button on the charger. If you touch it charger Led turns blue and some operators use this as the “smart charging on/off” setting. I was thinking if i could use that as force charging as I have a flow that checks prices and such and pauses charging until its cheap enough.

I also noticed in the latest version the card to change function to … (Start, Stop, Pause, resume) is missing but i still have it in one of my flows. so had to set dynamic current for charger to less than 6A to pause for my other easee and just change it back to 16A to get it charging again

The Turn on and off actions will automatically invoke both start and resume vs stop and pause. If the start charging command is not accepted by the charger the resume charging command is sent. If this is not accepted the action will throw an error. I deprecated the old action, ie current flows will keep it but cannot be added to new flows.

I hate bothering you about this again. The delay of Dynamic circuit value really cause issues with my smart charging. The flow rely on accurate information from the charger. Hope to see some fix in the test version soon :pray:

Hi @Richard_B , I’m sorry if this has been already answered, but what actually the slide bar indicates ?
It’s on 100% in the web interface of Homey, it the mobile app it’s always like on 5% or so ? Is it being used anyhow on Easee Charger ? Thank you

Hello, great app! But it seems to have run in to some form of trouble lately…

When I plug in my car, the status doesn’t change as it used to do. (From standby to paused) now it says unknown (7).
I have tried with two different cars.
The charger still works, and activates and stops the charching as it should. But I had to re-build some of my flows that was triggered by the status of the charger.

Just pushed v1.6.2 to test, there are a number of changes so testing is for sure necessary.

The slide bar shows the dynamic charger current, not to be confused with the dynamic circuit current. The mobile app seem to show it correctly, not sure what is up with the web app. When I update the value using the mobile app then the web app catches up…

Need to have a look, looks like they have invented a new status code that didn’t exist before.
EDIT: means Awaiting Authentication, added to a new test version

3 Likes

Thank you Richard, for all the hard work you lay down for us. It is really appreciated :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you, good catch, reported to Athom together with another 2 issues I found

Looks to me that the old deprecated action works alot better than the new or just setting dynamic to somthing below 6A. When the old was set to pause, it would say pause on the easee phone app, with the new implementation it just says wating for car and the view session button is gone.

Edit: So I edited my flows and set them to stop and start and that actually makes the charge pause which is what I was looking for so this is not a problem. Thanks for the amazing app. My own smart charging flows works brilliant nowdays