[APP][Pro] Device Capabilities - Enhance the capabilities of devices

React does not work yet for BLL Variables, only Reflection.
Meaning, don’t you have a flow setting the variables on pushing the buttons?
Perhaps the flow got disabled?

Ahh, ok. Thanks for help!

I was using this successful for weeks to set an variable in Better logic from false to true. (And was using this value in flows for actions). But this is not working anymore to set an Better logic variable?

Can you give me an hint how now to configure a yes/no button in an advance virtual device that sets a logic variable in better logic? Thanks :smiling_face:

I’ve got this in an advanced flow for every button. That was enough if I am right?

Ahh, I think that I found the problem. It is giving me an error in the script field (from the flow). I’ve removed it and now I see that whatever I try (removing values in Better logic, re-adding them, restarting the app, etc.) These boolean is never visible in the advanced flow (also not after reloading the page). Maybe that that is the problem?

Yes

So, you cannot see booleans from BLL as tokens in flows?

Restart the BLL app, and after about a minute, send me a diagnostic?

Is there any way on the devices to trigger scenes?
Pickers or buttons or anything?

Do you mind creating a ticket for this?
Thanks!

(Link is in the topic post above).

1 Like

Pff, I have found the solution,

Removing the ‘Boolean’ in better logic, restarting homey, re-adding it in better logic itself (not in a flow). Now I could find it and it is working, thanks! (Ps. Other flows are also working again. Must be some combination that triggers it? Because restarting homey and restarting the app itself did not make the flows working or new Boolean visible. Only removing boolean, restarting homey? Just curious, maybe not the best idea to make the button and boolean in better logic with the same name? Now using different names)

Many thanks again for your fast help and time!!

Do you mean a boolean and a trigger?

And, nice that it worked, but next time, if you don’t mind, restart the app and send a diagnostic. If a token cannot be created, it should tell me why in the diagnostic, and than i can resolve this issue for everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, that was what I mean! And ok :+1:
I was just trying to do everything I can before spending your time. :see_no_evil:
Will send you a report next time :muscle:

Okay, perhap you can create a ticket? Because you should not be able to create a variable that already exists.

In the app settings, this is already blocked, however, it might be possible through the flowcards.
I need to block that.

1 Like

Since i’ve migrated (Thursday) to the new HP23 this flow isn’t working anymore. And i have no idea why…
This only has to trigger when the AC is turned off.

Add a notification or log card to the blue ‘nipple’ of the logic card and / or the trigger card, and add all the local tags, to see what values it returns?

Hi Peter, thanks for the tip.
I created a new simple flow below, not mutch info is beeing displayed. While this was the case 2 days ago (HP19).

ps it also seems that the onoff is changed to aangezet (dutch for on)

1 Like

I don’t have time right now to test it, but you can create a supportticket if you cannot fix it.
But, what you can do:
Just use the default on/off When cards from the device.
Then add to that one the Get Insights from 0 minutes ago flowcard from the DC app: It will give you the same User/Client/etc tags.
And it saves memory :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks i’ve switched to the then card and this works perfect :smiley:

1 Like

Hey i was testing this out but it doesnt seem to work correctly

i have a motion sensor next to me on the couch.

with this test setup:

So i place my hand in front of the sensor… it turns to Yes

Screenshot 2023-06-25 at 14.02.28

but i don’t get a notification on Telegram.
after one minute it turns to No
and i get a notification on telegram…

i want to get a notification on telegram when it turns to “Yes” offcourse.

It equals to “true”, not Yes :wink:

1 Like

lol lol! yes that works :smiley:

Next question :joy:

i have a ice-maker that is really dumb. i use a switchbot to turn it on or off and measure the kwh power with a powerplug to see if it’s on or off

i created a virtual device with a button.

my goal is to create the device “ice maker” with the button when pressed, presses the switchbot-run button and if the power higher then 0 kwh the device is on and if its 0 kwh the device is off.

is that possible? can i set the device state ? (if i use a switch it will switch on or off and then i create a loop i think)

Well, no: As a trigger, use the custom AVD When Button is Set/Changed flowcards.
Then, to set theat same button, use the Set button to [value] and NOTHING ELSE.
This way, the trigger/When flowcards will not trigger.

This NOTHING ELSE option is specificly for these usecases.

1 Like