[APP][Pro] Device Capabilities - Enhance the capabilities of devices

Try settings the Device Class to other?
The error shows device class being empty (new type of error for me).

81b7af6e-1331-4903-a074-3af96ab67f01
same result,

how can i rename devices by a flow? Hope no longer works. and I found it very useful.

Hi Pixi, that is of course a simple solution, but the issue is the default delays have a minimum duration of 1 second. That’s way to slow when one likes to close X blinds at once.

I’ll have a look when i can, i think wednesday.

1 Like

Ok :pray:

Hi Arie, I noticed you updated this flowcard’s text, but “One’s” should be “Once” I guess?
Screenshot from 2023-06-05 15-29-36

Yeah iguess so :slight_smile:
Lol.
Please create a ticket and i’ll fix it asap.

2 Likes

Had an android update yesterday. New Style. And now the devices with an indicator only on\off button no longer work. They button stay on when he should be off. It still works on the web app.
Do you already know about this or is it my homey2019?

Hey, no, your the fiest to report it, and i dont think i can do much about that.

1 Like

Yesterday I have installed my new Homey pro 2023 with a backup from Homey 2019.
After repairing all Zigbee devices I noticed an issue with all my AVD’s. The were not turned on when light are turned. That is causing all other kind of issues because some things rely on the AVD being on or off.
So I did some testing and found that the issue was found in a flowcard with an error “Invalid or unexpected token”
I changed the items of the card but that did not help.

Capture_972

Any idea what I can do to fix this?
Thanks.

@Pixi would you be able to share an example of what you have with me? I am trying to have my blinds to go up and down depending on the lux but i am getting stuck. So far i have set up something like this

but if my sensor is already above 800lx and 25 degrees this flows does not get triggered.
I got adviced to install the Action Scheduler app but i honestly got quite lost so trying to figure out some help.

Thanks a lot

ok, first define an override variable, when you want and do not want to open and close your blinds on the calculations
Secondly, calculate the average value you want to use for your lux value

Also calculate the bandwidth how to move the blinds up and down, (if not they will keep moving.)

Each blind can have their own length you can adjust this via this.

bason upon this, you can move the curtains up and down. (since this is pased in a app of @Arie_J_Godschalk , i also show the debugging part, in case of issues.

Please take note, this is how i have done, it but there are a lot of way’s to do this, since a lot of this also controls the lights etc etc etc.
enjoy toying around!

cheers,
Pixi

1 Like

No, sorry, this is a Homey bug. Seems like it’s placing an icon instead of true/false.

Is Athom already aware of this bug?
Is it something that should be fixed by Athom because some cards are just not useable right now with all these AVD’s.
One of the status cards and the card field to expression are two I have seen that give errors.

This is when the status card has been triggered.

Capture_974

Thanks, I will have a look if there is a workaround for now or if someone already has one than I’m all ears.

Hi Arie, great app!
I just saw that when a Sonos speaker is playing I get an equalizer in that specific tile. Is this also possible when creating a virtual tile? Would be great!

I have created a ticket for these errors at Athom.
We will see how long it will take for them to fix it?

A, i think you need to set the class of the device to speaker and add a playing field set to CreateFlowCards true.

I’m struggling with creating a tile that shows more than just one text item. I’ve created three status indicator fields reflecting temperature, pressure and humidity from a sensor. However, these don’t show on the tile, only in the details page.

Anyone able to give me a quick and dirty explanation of how to get the tile itself to display this?

There is only one. Did you mean you created three number fields?

When you mean the mobile app tile, you probably still have to select a status indicator
When you mean the web app tile, you’ll have to set the view to ‘big tile’ view
Screenshot from 2023-06-12 03-17-50