[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

This means that your Shelly is measuring the (low)current that is flowing into the Switch-Inputs of the Ventilation Box and that is not the current flowing through the Ventilator-motor.

Exactly. But I would expect that I would see somewhere in the Shelly app whitch input/outut is switched at a certain time. There is a graph, but it doesn’t show anything

Understand your problem, but I don’t have such a device, so can not compare it, sorry.

1 Like

Changed the language to English, and I see it’s not just the Swedish translation that’s broken, “Power Meter” is a misnomer.
I suspect this is more of a Homey problem than a Shelly app problem. Maybe not the mixup between Wmin and kWh though.

These are the capabilities of the Shelly 2.5:

"capabilities": [
  "onoff",
  "measure_power",
  "meter_power_wmin",
  "meter_power",
  "measure_temperature"
],

The ony custom capability is the meter_power_wmin which has the label Total Consumed Energy with the unit Wmin and is manually calculated by this function meter_power * 0.000017. All other labels and units are Homey core and out of my hands. If anything needs to change in the Shelly app let me know.

The values for “Power Meter” and “Total Consumed Energy” must be mixed up. I’ve had a 60W bulb on for 10 hours. During that time “Power Meter” has increased with 36000 kWh (four times what my entire hosehould consumes in a year). In the same time, the change in “Total Consumed Energy” is so small it’s lost in the rounding in Insights. That should have reported an increase of 36000 Wmin.
If that’s in the Shelly app or the Homey core I can’t say, but it must be wrong.

edit: this is a shelly 2.5

Seems like the 2nd input shows energy measurements for me, the 1st input show nothing. just on off and temperature. 

2nd inputs energy measurements are backwards somehow. It shows power meter at 56462 kwh and total consumed energy at 0,959854 Wmin. which means 56462*0,000017= 0,959854.

yes, 36000*0,000017 = 0,612 kwh 
 Its backwards :slight_smile: . or just not calculated correct

Ok, there is a bug in my app in relation to meter_power_wmin and meter_power capability. Instead of calculating the meter_power capability by doing * 0,000017 on the Wmin value returned by the API I’m doing this for the Wmin value itself. So both meter_power_wmin and meter_power capability are currently incorrect. I’ll release a fix soon.

v1.17.6 - 2020-03-24

Fix issue with incorrect readings for meter_power and meter_power_wmin capabilities for Shelly 2.5

1 Like

Excellent!
Remains the mystery of the duplicate graphs in Insights but I gather that’s down to athom, along with the jumbled quantities.

Hi, I’m trying to use the callback functions of Shelly 1PM. I have set the callback urls through the maintenance/set callback url for triggers. I can se that it have set urls for callback in the Shelly device, but I can’t get the flow using “button action” to be triggered (even if not checking the “action” value)

I’m I missing anything?
(Firmware are the latest on both homey and shellys)
/Stefan

What happens if you copy the URL that has been set from the official Shelly app to a browser and hit enter? Does the flow trigger or does it return some useful debugging info?

Hi, thanks for the fast responce (as always).

If i put the URLs from the Shelly device in a browser i get an error message (and no trigger of the flow)

URL in Shelly
http://192.168.x.x/api/app/cloud.shelly/button_actions/shelly1/shelly1pm-8CAAB505FBD4/longpush

{“code”:500,“error”:“Homey.ManagerDrivers.getDriver(
).getDevice(
).triggerActions is not a function”,“error_description”:“Homey.ManagerDrivers.getDriver(
).getDevice(
).triggerActions is not a function”}

With best regards Stefan

I send in a debug report if it helps? I’d f795a3ce-ea98-40e9-b5c1-a1ced4aaa3a5

HÀmta Outlook för iOS

Could you check if this URL does trigger your flow: http://192.168.x.x/api/app/cloud.shelly/button_actions/shelly1pm/shelly1pm-8CAAB505FBD4/longpush

That worked nicely :-). So i will change the urls manuelly for the time beeing.

Do you plan support for callback support for the dimmer? That World be lovely due to the dual inputs. The second input could be used to trigger some nice rules.

Wonderful work and fantastic support

/Stefan

HÀmta Outlook för iOS

Yes, will fix this bug and add support for the callback urls of the dimmer in the next release.

v1.17.7 - 2020-03-27

• Fixed a bug in the callback trigger card for Shelly1PM.
  • Added the callback trigger card functionality for the Dimmer, Shelly2, Shelly2.5, Plug, Plug-S, ShellyEM and Shelly3EM. These callback URLs need to be set using maintenance actions under the device settings. See the app description on the forum for further instructions.

@Phuturist : do you work with multiple APs with your shellys? I read in the official shelly forum (https://www.shelly-support.eu/forum/index.php?thread/1712-wlan-netzwerkstruktur/&postID=26910#post26910) that the Shellys due to a chipset limit can’t roam WLAN APs. So as soon as they have connected to an AP, they will stick to the AP even though there is another nearer AP. I’ll move into a house with multiple APs and I’ll have to reboot APs from time to time for a software upgrade (UniFi). So it will be very likely that the Shellys will connect to an AP further away. To fix that, only a Shelly reboot can help. Do you have a good idea how to realize a controlled reboot either manually (bash script) or by homey? Or can I even use a homeyscript somehow? Sorry I’m pretty new in Homey and will start using the Homey Pro in my house.