You might want to check the dedicated forum section for Frient devices: [APP][Pro&Cloud] frient Zigbee App (v2.5.4). The first post also contains an overview of specific devices (device/model IDs) supported by the app. Not sure if your devices have the same IDs.
I would also like to know this, as I am in the same situation as you.
did you find a fix for the problem?
I have the same problem.
Do you still have the problem that Frient Han is not showing the produced energy?
With the current version of the app (2.8.1) I have issues with the Intelligent Smoke Alarm. The device states “Invalid version” (see screenshot below).
Bought the devices some weeks ago, and checked whether there are either firmware updates or app updates, but neither are. The whole reason for buying these devices is that Homey can trigger alarms on them. In the Homey app I cannot see the firmware version listed on the device settings.
Any idea on how to fix this?
Tried contacting the Frient support through homey@frient.com and although a first response came in within three days it now is silent for two weeks already. Anyone having the Frient devices controllable through Homey?
Hi everyone! Has anyone else had trouble updating a Frient Motion Sensor Pro through the new Homey app 3.0?
Two of my three sensors updated without any issues, but the third showed “Failed to update” and stopped reporting motion to Homey. The green LED still flashes when it detects movement, but Homey can’t find it anymore, even when I try to repair it right next to the hub. I’ve also tried removing the battery and restarting Homey, but no luck.
I’ve contacted Frient support to ask for help. Just wondering if anyone else has run into the same problem, or found a way to get the sensor working again?
Yeah, since 6 days OTA firmware updates!
Yes, 3 smoke alarms and a plug. Working better after the ota firmware updates.
Since the latest version of the app my two smoke alarms now also properly started working! Not sure whether they had a firmware update though.
If new firmware is available for a device, you have to manually initiate the firmware update yourself.
After the last firmware update, the devices, such as the motion sensor, intrusion sensor, and smoke detector, experienced nothing but problems, as the devices kept disconnecting from the ZigBee network. Only after re-adding all the devices did they work properly.
Can you be a bit more specific, to understand the origen of your problem?
After the last Homey SW update, Frient app update of after updating the device firmware (as released in the latest Frient app)?
