[APP][Pro] Advanced Virtual Device (Device Capabilities App) with Unique Text Status Indicator

Dear @Emile,

We have been holding a petition (post 73).
Up until now, 60 likes to a reply was the most on the entire Homey Community Forum.
For this petition, 123 people have allready signed (liked)!
The most reply-likes ever on this forum!

We very much hope that this great amount (of likes) bears weight.

The petition: We would like Empty Number capabilities, to not have a dash or zero in front of it, in Web and Mobile.

Let me explain: currently, i am allready in contact with Athom Support (request 45408) about the fact that, when a number capability has not (yet) a value, it is displayed in Web as a dash, while in Mobile it is not displayed at all at the device tile.
And in the device tab, capabilities that are empty, the title fanishes completly.

This difference should be fixed, and we as a community have a prefered way:

• The most prefered way: Add a capabilityOption (for numbers) called preventEmptyDash or preventEmptyZero.
    When this is put to true, the dash or zero (whatever you would like to make default) wil not be shown in Web or Mobile, only the Units will be displayed.
  • A less prefered way: Just remove the Dash or Zero completly when it’s number is empty, only show Units.
    This will not be “breaking current way” because there is no current way, Web and Mobile are different.
    And as a developer, knowing Homey a little bit, i cannot imagen that this would be much work.

Since the development of Advanced Virtual Devices less then 2 months ago, hundreds of people have allready created an AVD with Status Text Indicator. And many of them ask the same question: How can i remove the leading dash or zero on the device tile.

We kindly and humbly ask that you take this into consideration and the great amount of community supporters and app developers that signed the petition. This is really wanted!

Kind regards,

Arie J. Godschalk

Current situation:

image Web
image Same moment in Mobile

Current “solution” used:

image Web
image Mobile

The petition:

8 Likes