[APP][Cloud & Pro] SwitchBot (Release 1.1.51, Test 1.1.56)

I haven’t heard about that one yet, so no details of what it will support via the API.
If I find out anything I will add it if possible.

1 Like

I’ve got the same problem ! I thought it was only me :relieved::face_exhaling:

That error suggests you have tried to create a new account with an email address that has already been registered?

Yeah I’ve been trying everything to sign me in , but I get the same error like blaxtar.

I have reported it to SwitchBot, so hopefully they can shed some light on the issue.

2 Likes

Thanks for your quick replies and all effort you’re putting into this app @Adrian_Rockall ! One interesting observation I made today is that if I connect my SwitchBot account to my Apple ID I’m able to sign in but then I get a message telling me I have no new devices. Same thing happens if I try to connect SwitchBot to SmartThings, it seems like it connects but then no devices are found.

I’m 100% sure I’ve entered the correct credentials. I copy it from my keepass and I’m able to login in the app but gets refused when trying with Homey.

Same problem for me.
It has worked perfectly fine until yesterday. I now get the message “invalid_grant” when open the device. When I try to heal device it refuse my Login…

I have reported it to SwitchBot.
Athom has put me in contact with new people at SwitchBot and they have set up a Discord group just for the Homey integration. Hopefully, this will help get results.

2 Likes

Thank you @Adrian_Rockall! Appreciate all the work efforts you put into this.

Hi @Adrian_Rockall,
I read/scrolled to 1330 messages because I’m unable to login to my SwitchBot account.
I’m new to switchbot I want to use the hub mini for IR signals
Now I know that there is an issue connecting with Homey.
Is there any news on the issue.
Thanks in advance.

Sorry, no news yet. I’m hoping SwitchBot are working on it.

Thanks for the quick reply.
It looks like I can login now but get the message no new devices found.

Have you added the remotes to your SwitchBot account using the SwitchBot app?

Edit: the hub mini has no sensors to add to Homey, so you need to add remote devices to Homey.

Also, have you used an email account to login to SwitchBot as the other options are not working.

Again thanks for the reply.
Indeed I added two remotes to the switchbot hub using the switchbot app.
I signed up in the app using emailadressen and password.
The strange thing is that I was unable to login with the same credentials using the homey app.
I think I did something wrong at that time.
Because login was not possible, I used the option to setup a new account. At that time I need to give in a username, email address and password. I used the same email address and password as the Switchbot account.
In the switchbot app I great an account with just a email address and password.
Maybe there is something wrong.

I thought I found it in the app , enabling 2step verification and linken my accounts . Tried to login again but still nothing :pensive:

I am currently going through all the steps to create a new SwitchBot account and linking it to Homey and I can recreate all these issues. So I am reporting all the steps to SwitchBot in the hope they can get to the bottom of it.

4 Likes

Hi, I am new to switch bot apliances… I tried to add curtains driver via bluetooth, but connection was unstable. So i have bought a hub mini… I have added it to my switch bot hub… But i cannot add curtains via hub… If i login via Apple account it works, but do not fond any device… And login via credentials Is not working Aš it states that Its incorrect… :flushed:. I have setup my account with Apple login with no password And i have added my password later…

The login is currently broken and SwitchBot are investigating.

3 Likes

Thanks for the support @Adrian_Rockall
I also got the same error messages as above after migrating to a newly created account, since the G-login wasn’t supported anymore :confused:
Looking forward to hearing back from Switchbot :slight_smile: