[Pro][Dashboard] SmartDash - a dashboard for Homey

do you know a free test rstp link?

I get a lock icon on my settings without having set a pincode. Tried 0ā€™s, but that didnā€™t work.

When you create a free account on https://rtsp.stream you get 2 links.

1920x1200

maybe you have set a pin in previous version?

Nope, unfortunately. But it also didnā€™t mention any added field message which we get since some time when updating.

Itā€™s on both nspanel and android app.

I release an update with reset the pin code at 00000. After that it should work

Oke, can you supply the right nspanel apk after that. I am not able to go to the settings page to update since my settings are behind a pin :joy::joy:.

If you recently made a backup, look in that json file. This pin logic existed technically before it was released this morning. You can read the code. Example:
ā€œpinā€:{ā€œenabledā€:0,ā€œcodeā€:ā€œ00000ā€}

1 Like

you are all right! :rofl: try to check in json backup.
Nspanel version is updated with a reset pin. You have to manual install it by bluetooth!
In a very early version i have added pin code, maybe you have insert some value and now it donā€™t match!

There was indeed a pincode active. I couldnā€™t remember about that old pin functionality (almost a year ago I started testing smartdash :+1:). The Json file helped me figuring out the old pin. And a reset of the pincode is performed by the new version.

Sorry for my ā€˜brokenā€™ mind.

:rofl:
anyway i fixed a bug

1 Like

Try the new update, maybe the position is fixed

Just tried, and the lock has come down :+1:

v 0.240508.5

• Added new VideoPlayer Widget for streaming video. It work with rtsp

Could you give any more details of how to configure, what are the preparations, what url do I have to useā€¦

It work with a streaming url, like this:

rtsp://192.168.1.241:52969/86020cb8b310e898

The widget create a button that open in fullscreen the video streaming.
You can set a timeout for auto stop the play and you can use a boolean Homey variable for autostart the play

Which streaming software has been tested?
How do I get a rtsp url? Will this support Ring doorbell? Support for other devices?

@Robinjo has tested with Ring. Wait for him to reply.

I tried a reolink cam and it work,

rtsp://admin:[my_pass]@[my_cam_ip]:554/Preview_01_sub

Work in ns panel pro and a generic android device. iphone donā€™t work, unsupported url

Rebroadcast software for Ring I use Scrypted:

You can install it in docker for free if your nas supports it, mine is to old. So I installed the payed version desktop app on a mini mac. It cost 40 dollar/ year.

You have to set RTSP Parser to FFmpeg(UDP) to watch the rebroadcast URL in VLC player.