Hello. In the MEL Cloud app ver. 1.26.2 for Android the option Cool is missing. The only way to change to Cool is by the remote. I have seen screen dumps with all four modes: heat fan cool and dry but the app i downloaded only have three modes. I have tried to reinstall but with same result. Even if i log in through browser I get three modes only. Anybody knows? Thank you in advance.
Please use the app’s topic for your questions
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| [APP][Pro] MELCloud (Classic), MELCloud Home & MELCloud Extension - Take control of your heat pump | 500 | 14411 | October 2, 2026 | |
| Add support for MitsubishiElectric - MELCLOUD | 1 | 2286 | October 25, 2018 | |
| MELcloud | 122 | 14233 | November 27, 2023 | |
| Melcloud HOME app voor Homey | 3 | 228 | August 28, 2026 | |
| Mitsubishi AC | 3 | 396 | August 1, 2025 |