Heatit ZM single relay

Hi, just testet out and working with power meter perfectly! Yay! :grin:
Not sure why energy meter says 89kwh, maybe it tracked consumption locally until finally syncing

1 Like

Hi, that’s correct. It stores/measures even though not included.

Does someone have a guidt to set association between Z-TRM 2 and single Relay ?
I find the instructions in the homy app a bit “blury”…
This is the information in the Heatit doc:
SETTING ASSOCIATIONS After the device is added to your Z-Wave gateway you will need to link the thermostat to the device that is going to controll the heating. This is done by using association groups from the thermostat’s root device (EP0) with Group 3 (GR3) towards your actuator device (using Multichannel or Singlechannel, based on the controlled device type.

Other topic about Heatit ZM single relay: Does anyone encounter sudden “power loss” and restore without any warnings or zero wattage used in the insights? Appliance that is connected to socket is suddenly “reset”, so therefore I noticed recently.

Update: Got this from Heatit (Thermofloor norway?) support regarding issues with power loss:

Hello,

Can you try to include the device again and use code 00000 during inclusion?
This will add the device without S2 security. We have seen some problems with S2 security.

Hello. Why is my ZM Relay 16amp reporting so incorrectly? This happens about once a week!

Hi. I just installed a Heatit ZM and noticed that the energy is resets sometimes. Is there any setting that have gone wrong?

Hi,

Could you please send us an email at post@heatit.com?

Hi,

It looks like the device is rebooting. It stores the accumulated value in flash once an hour so if the devices is rebooted it will lose the data after the last time it saved.

Hi,

Below is a quick guide.

In the example the Single Switch has Node ID 4.
In the advanced settings on the thermostat you have a part about associations.
In the group related to On/off control you then just write 4 and save.