[APP][Pro] WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram, Facebook messenger

CallMeBot setup instructions

Have Homey send messages to your own preferred messenger service. You can add multiple services and numbers for everyone in your family. It supports Whatsapp, Signal, Telegram and Facebook messenger.

You need to get a personal APIkey before using the API. Keep this key secret so only you can send messages to yourself!

WhatsApp

1. Add the phone number +34 644 76 66 43 into your Phone Contacts. Name it “Homey CallMeBot WhatsApp”.

2. Send this message “I allow callmebot to send me messages” to the new Contact created (using your WhatsApp of course)

3. The bot will answer you with your personal apikey.

Add the WhatsApp device in Homey and fill in your phone number and apikey. You can now start sending messages from a flow.

Signal

1. Add the phone number +34 603 21 25 97 into your Phone Contacts. Name it “Homey CallMeBot Signal”.

2. Send this message “I allow callmebot to send me messages” to the new Contact created (using your Signal Messaging of course)

Add the Signal device in Homey and fill in your phone number and apikey. You can now start sending messages from a flow.

Facebook messenger

1. Start a Facebook Messenger conversation with @api.callmebot. Or click here: Redirecting...

2. Send this message “create apikey” to @api.callmebot (using your Facebook Messenger of course)

Add the Facebook device in Homey and fill in your user name and apikey. You can now start sending messages from a flow.

Telegram

1. Use your Telegram to send /start to @CallMeBot_txtbot. Or click here: Telegram Authentication

2. The bot will answer you with your personal apikey.

Add the Telegram device in Homey and fill in your user name. No apikey is needed. You can now start sending messages from a flow.

Send Voice Messages

With Telegram you can start a voice call from a flow. The text will be converted to speech in a selection of languages. You can choose between a male and a female voice. As one time setup you need to allow @CallMeBot_API4 to send you messages.

Send Images

With Signal and FB messenger you can send images via a flow.

Data privacy and terms of use

Contact Info CallMeBot service

The callmebot service is running on a private server and paid for by donations. If there is any issue with the service please contact them directly:

Telegram: @callmebot_com
Twitter: @callmebot_com
Email: support@callmebot.com

Donate

To do:

• Add group sending in Telegram

1 Like