[APP][Pro] WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram, Facebook messenger

Only whatsapp or all CallMeBot services?

I use callmebot only with whatsapp.

Edit: i was blocked, but they unblocked me.

I will follow the tip of using multiple apps!
Editv2: FB Messenger up and running. But at Telegram i keep getting this message (also with phonenumber):

I got a message on Telegram and confirmed it already. Still the same error code

Editv3: finally got it work with Telegram. After accepting in Telegram i wasnt reconnected the first few times to accept the conditions. After a couple of tries, i got reconnected to accept. And after that it works!

Want to use for Whatsapp.
Test msg in browser works. API Key msg and so.
But in homey app it shows me this.

What’s the problem here?

It is a Homey message, not a message from my app.

You get that message when you wait too long to enter the data.

Close the homey app and try again.

1 Like

Thanks. That’s it.
Forget to retry this.

Hi guys, i have a problem with image sending. When I send image to FB messenger, image from camera is old. From same flow when I send image though Homey notification, image from camera is fresh. Does anyone have the same problem?

1 Like

Delay the “send pic” action card by one or two secs?

Tried that, no success :frowning:

That is really weird. The app does not create the image. It simply forwards any image you put in the flow.

Pls share that flow for us

What if you do like this:
If…
“cam X” snapshot available
Then…
“signal bot” [snapshot] Send image
And then…
“messenger bot” [snapshot] Send image

Or like this:
If…
“cam X” motion detected
Then…
“cam X” update snapshot
And then…
“signal bot” [snapshot] Send image delayed by 1sec
And then…
“messenger bot” [snapshot] Send image delayed by 2secs
(The delay is key, the “update snapshot” action needs some time)

You give me hope, but nothing changed… Still old image…

How old is old? Seconds, minutes, hours, days, ??. Is the image maybe from the previous time you ran the flow? Are you using the image tag from the trigger card, or the global image tag?

Old - its variable. I think everything was ok 2 weeks ago. I didnt change anything and it stopped to work…

I am using callmebot to send pictures to my facebook profile, but the pictures dont update, so I keep getting the same image, can you help me fix this?
regards Allan

@Gerard_Kamphuis Many thanks for your kind donation! Much appreciated :heart_eyes:

Hi we send a Message to number whatsapp but we have nog apikey back of a reaction what do we wrong?

Dont know. But you better remove your phone number from here. Unless you want to be spammed and hacked…

That is not my number bit this