[App][Pro]Weather Underground PWS app (Release 3.0.13, Test 3.0.15)

OK, so I have looked further into this with data downloads stopping for me in the afternoons (Sweden time) around 14:45.
Downloading data resumes automatically at approximately 02:10 at night.

Since it’s so consistent, I started thinking about limitations in the number of downloads and WU seems to have a maximum of 10 per minute and a total of 1500 per day. This means that you can have about 60 calls per hour, i.e. 1 per minute. When I look at my API Key usage on my Members settings page on WU, I have just over 1500 successes per day and just over 2700 failures. First day (it’s about 12, lunchtime) and I already have 1200 successes. At this rate, I will reach the ceiling of 1500 calls around 14:45. So that matches my problem.

Unfortunately, I renewed the API key before I could look at how my API key usage was before the problems started. Renewing means that the statistics for the “old” API key disappear…

I started testing with different values ​​for “Number of Accounts Connected”. I set it to 3 under Settings in the WU app and waited a day. It gave 979 successes - clearly under 1500 - and 0 failures.
I then changed to 2 and waited a day and it gave 1460 successes and 0 failures.
So, I now need to use the value 2 for “Number of Accounts Connected” in order not to exceed the number of calls limit.

What is strange though is that I always used 1 as the value and this changed, as I can see, on June 29th. I only have one device and I even changed the API key and the new API key is only used in the app.

I can’t find an explanation…

/ Kristofer