[APP][Pro] Power by the Hour: Insights per hour, day, month and year

I hope you see also added value to my request for a string that provides a coma separated overview of low prices. This should go from lowest to highest (and stay below average)
This string can be used to see when the next low price can be used to start a dishwasher or washing machine if lowest price of the day is missed.
Something could look like
Washing machine will take 2 hours to run. People in my household can then decide to start the machine at 13:00 and no later than 14:00

Br Mark

Your welcome.
Could it be that the lowest price is 1 hour off.

Yesterday (12-10) it seems to be 1 hour off
Today (13-10) it was 3:00 in the app however 2:00 was also same price

@Hans_Petter_Kvalo Many thanks for your kind donation ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :beers:

@Gruijter , can you give some explanation on the new “update group” feature?

I want to change the tariff in the flow card for gas tariff, but cannot save the change. Is this because of the (new) empty field called “update group”? So what is it for and how do I have to fill this?

Every summarizer device (gas, power and water) now belongs to a tariff update group. By default this group is set to ‘0’. This means the tariff is fixed and cannot be updated via a flow or by a DAP device.

If you do want to automatically update the tariff via a flow or via DAP, you need to set the summarizer to a group, e.g. ‘1’. Now in the flow and DAP you select which group must be updated, meaning also there you select ‘1’ for this example.

Hope this clarifies it :hugs:

Ok, so let me check if I understand.
I have a summarizer device for gas and one for power.
Each day I want to change tariff for power (high low) via a flow
Each month I want to change tariff of gas via a flow.

So summarizer device for gas must have an update group (f.i. 1) and summarizer device for power must have another update group (f.i. 2)?

Question: what’s the use of this? update multiple devices with same update group in one statement?
Remark: because of default value 0, this was a breaking change on existing flows (my power tariff wasn’t updated by my flow for 2 days now)…

Sorry bout that. I tried to migrate existing flows. Guess it doesnt always work.

The groups are introduced by popular demand. Read the pbth feature request thread for details.

I just realized the same, I was hoping that with “0” default the existing devices will get tarrif updates via existing flows but even I re-saved it with 0, it didn’t work for me. I changed to group 1 and it’s working again now.

1 Like

Don’t worry, the time you’re putting in this is much appreciated @Gruijter :smile:

I wasn’t aware of the other thread with pbth feature request, will read there first (and will follow it).

what I saw was that the summarizer devices had an update group filled (0, 1 and 2), but the flows didn’t have the corresponding number (field update group was empty).

1 Like

Hi @Gruijter . This DAP card. x lowest hours, x hours before 7. Should it not be true when the clock is 22 hrs, and both variables have the value of 10? it produces not true for me.

Edit: Realise now that the maximum amount can be 8. But this is unfoortunate, as I need more than 8 hours to charge the EV. Can you exapand the window for fetching prices?

Hi,
i’m just playing around with multiple summarizers and found something strange.
I did made a copy of my LS120. Purpose is as Dijker mentioned to make a comparison between fixed and dynamic prices to see if I may benefit for changing my contract.
On the tiles of both I used the indicator ‘Geld deze dag’. In the web-app I see the correct prices in both tiles. But in the mobile app I see totally different values compared to the web-app and for both tiles they are the same.
I changed it to ‘Geld dit uur’ and the same thing. The values shown on the mobile app are of the ‘kwh deze dag’
I’m not sure if this is a bug either in the app or of Homey??

Same here

Ask Athom how that is possible. You probably just need to refresh your webclient. This difference is not (cannot be) caused by the app itself.

If everything was so easy :rofl:
I stopped the application on my mobile. Started again and everything OK :+1:

1 Like

Unfortunately the energy pricing of my devices seem to have been screwed up since some unfortunate app update. The power summarizer no longer fetch tariff from DAP, hence the pricing is no longer correct, do not know for how long this has been the case, but all accumulated data is broken.

Check the new tariff group settings. Unfortunately automatic migration did not go well for everyone.

Lost a week of accumulated xost due to this. So turned off automatic update for POTH to prevent more disasterous updates.

Thx!

1 Like

Hi Robin,
To come back on these prices.
Joost on the tweakers forum pulls the gas price from Powernext.
That is exactly the price i pay for Zonneplan gas.
In my contract they write that they use: PEGAS EGSI TTF Day Ahead.
Is there a possibility that you can add this?
Thanx

@Twan many thx for your kind donation. :beers:

Did you check the two gas TTF markets I already implemented in DAP? Im guessing one of them is already delivering the prices you are looking for. Im on a short break right now and unable to check anything atm.