[APP][Pro] Power by the Hour: Insights per hour, day, month and year

Hi @Gruijter , I wonder if it’s possible to track energy I’m getting from grid and sending to grid. For this case, it’s inverted device, which has following capabilities : capabilities":[“measure_solar_power”,“measure_load”,“measure_feed_in”,“measure_battery_power”,“measure_battery_soc”,“measure_solar_dc_1”,“measure_solar_dc_2”,“status_inverter_use_mode”,“status_inverter_run_mode”,“measure_export_limit”,“measure_generation_today”,“measure_temperature_battery”,“measure_temperature_inverter”,“measure_power”,“measure_battery”,“measure_battery_power_today_max_in”,“measure_battery_power_today_max_out”,“measure_feed_in_today_max_in”,“measure_feed_in_today_max_out”,“measure_load_today_max”,"measure_solar_power_today_max

I can probably make virtual device / DC device, which will populate measure_feed_in as measure_power and then add it as Power by the hour device ? I’m trying to replicate this but seems PBTH is not picking up such device… ?

I just wonder, wouldn’t it be possible simply to select capability when pairing/creating and/or maintenance device and the flow direction (eg. negative for getting power from grid and positive when exporting grid - so both can be tracked) ? That would simplify such requirement (tracking exported energy, tracking imported energy and associated costs)