[APP][Pro] Kia and Hyundai

Hi,

This is a complete and brilliant app i have had it for a brief while and i am already loving it.

The only thing im missing is the arrival time and the time since parked in the And selector is this possible?

Most appreciated!

1 Like

The app doesn’t know the arrival time, since the app/api doesn’t know where you are driving to. There is however an Estimated Time To Home (ETTH). This estimates the minutes it would take to drive home from the last known location of the car. You can use this ETTH value in flows using logic cards.

How would you use this information?
Did you know you can already create flows for this this yourself, e.g. using a timer app like this one: Chronograph App for Homey | Homey

I’m trying to connect this app and enter my credentials (bluelink) with the new homey pro early 2023, but get the error message:

Error: Login timeout

Car: Hyundai Ioniq 5

Diagnostics code: c556f54f-5351-4833-b7ef-876408e05e8a

Please help!

I just tried installing Kia (2 different cars) on the new HP2023. For me it works without any issue.

From your log it looks you are using the right password. Maybe the PIN is wrong? Or maybe you need to log out of your official Hyundai app, and login again. That sometimes resets the state of your account.

Also you could try adding your car from the Homey developer interface: Homey Developer Tools

Works with HP23 here as well.

But I have a wrong odometer reading?

16k instead of 22k. But it is updated recently according to the app?

Looks like there happened something today for me. It wont let me login to kia according to the app log. It works in kias own app just not in the homey app. I havent changed anything sins i migrated over to HP2023 exept putting in homey patches. Anyone else having issues today or it is just me? I have tried logging out of kias app and in again. Checking service list and a couple of other things. Im getting a 4003 error code with a body error.

My kia is still working on Homey.

Found something more. Cannot find the argument userid. It says.

I tried the link that the log sugest me trying. to bad you cant copy it from the log :wink: Anyway … i get to kia’s login page and i can log on and all that and i end up on a empty page with just a body with a div element in it.

You can send me an app diagnostics report. I will get the log via email.

Yea i think it is time todo that… sins i dont think ill be able to come further. you will get it in a min or 2

On discord and Github there are multiple reports of failing logins. Kia changed something again in EU. I myself dont have an issue (yet). Reverse engineering has started in the dev community.

Hope a solution can be found and provided within a few days :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I can confirm that I have the issue. Started for me at 22:22 2023-04-05.

I am trying to login aswell, just got the car and app. Does not work. Get a 400 Bad Request when trying to log in. Error code 4003 = Invalid values. Sounds like they have changed something alright.

Seems like the BlueLinky-guys committed a solution yesterday: European login update by chubby1968 · Pull Request #241 · Hacksore/bluelinky · GitHub
Fantastic if you can test it out!

Thanks!

I know. But I need v8 of Bluelinky for Homey. So I have asked Hacksore to update that version as well. He is in USA, so he is just waking up :wink:

1 Like

I just released v2.7.9:

• Fix new Auth for EU region.
  • bluelinky@8.0.0-alpha.2.

Can you please test @Teddy @steelneck @Johan_Johansson ?

Sent you 2 diags Robin. The second one is interesting because it looks like the password works and i get the cars generic info. But the pin code dont seam to work.

Never mind hehe turned out i had to update my pin code on one of the cars :wink: works again now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Works like a charm! Thanks som much!

1 Like